Work / College
Senior sales manager for a chemicals company

@Tetra, @NE, @Hi5
Community Admin @ CSGOPHER 
Angel SLM$ha
Currently just enjoying life.  Cool

The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory.

Tag or quote me in your post if you want me to see it.
(01-12-2016, 08:45 PM)Superior Wrote: Currently just enjoying life.  Cool

Exact same here Tongue, currently still in education though Sad, learning the ways.

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
[Image: iTLO6Nj.gif]

This is my line of work. I can't go into too much detail but I work on these beasts.

~ Vini Vici ~
I'm going in for Computer Science & Cyber security too! haha @RJTB
I'll be getting into college soon, possibly a computer engineer or something along those lines.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
I'm not taking a major yet, but I'll take computer science as major soon.

(12-18-2015, 02:05 AM)Psycho Wrote: Hey Guys, For those of you guys that have a job '/ go to college, what are you currently working as or what major are you taking?

Currently working as a 2nd/3rd line support engineer in Central London but looking to go self employed.

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-20-2016, 12:01 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 02:05 AM)Psycho Wrote: Hey Guys, For those of you guys that have a job '/ go to college, what are you currently working as or what major are you taking?

Currently working as a 2nd/3rd line support engineer in Central London but looking to go self employed.

I've known a lot of people who have gone self-employed. Sometimes it works out nicely, but most of the time it doesn't. Apparently it's not easy at all, so if you do ever decide to do that, I wish you the best of luck.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]