Work / College
Hey Guys, For those of you guys that have a job '/ go to college, what are you currently working as or what major are you taking?
Currently Majoring in Computer Science & Cyber Security I still have 6 More years till i finish my education.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
Technical Support Over here, im not the smartest chap.

- Gazelle
Currently in work and college, both connected.

Work - Bricklaying/Blocklaying construction - College is construction. Hopefully in 2 years time I'll be doing advanced construction.
Currently doing Tech Support, but do additional server work for friends and family (Including working with Nova atm to hopefully improve the sites server and possible future migrations)

[Image: ZneK6qZ.png]
Currently in high school but plan to enroll in a college for Comp Science and Cyber Security
I'm currently In my last year of secondary school. I've choose computing for my thing at college.
i Will be going to the University of Florida ( #GatorNation ) for Computer science as my major and going for a master Smile
Going to a Residence for College in September going to take a 2 year course in Software Development and Computer Analysis. Can't wait for that Big Grin

"It takes one man to change the world, but it takes the whole world to change a man"
[Image: T3Y2DuL.gif]
(12-29-2015, 08:10 PM)Nemesis Wrote: I'm currently In my last year of secondary school. I've choose computing for my thing at college.

May the force be with you young one!

[Image: ZneK6qZ.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ferragamo's post:
  • Black Widow