Send me AppNet
(10-25-2016, 03:57 PM)XRPC Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 08:32 AM)salty Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 05:04 AM)G XRPC Wrote: Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

Don't ruin it for everyone. The Application is watermarked, spreading the application and caught will have you permanently removed and suspended.

(10-24-2016, 11:36 PM)salty Wrote: I really want appnet for one reason. And that's the built in sdk

Then buy it. It's $25. Once you buy it you get all the updates and contents in the future.

Who said you have public bypasses.

The guy above you.
No I didn't you fucking clown, I said everything is public except the file manger and the bypasses

hiI
(10-25-2016, 04:06 PM)Jets Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 05:04 AM)G XRPC Wrote: Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

Don't ruin it for everyone. The Application is watermarked, spreading the application and caught will have you permanently removed and suspended.

(10-24-2016, 11:36 PM)salty Wrote: I really want appnet for one reason. And that's the built in sdk

Then buy it. It's $25. Once you buy it you get all the updates and contents in the future.

The guy above you.
No I didn't you fucking clown, I said everything is public except the file manger and the bypasses
I made a mistake, lol. No need to get all hasty - Apologies.
(10-25-2016, 08:19 PM)XRPC Wrote:

The guy above you.
I made a mistake, lol. No need to get all hasty  - Apologies.
its all good I was joking around lol. This is jets btw they banned my account rip
(10-25-2016, 09:57 PM)laser Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 08:19 PM)XRPC Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 08:32 AM)salty Wrote: Who said you have public bypasses.

The guy above you.
I made a mistake, lol. No need to get all hasty  - Apologies.
its all good I was joking around lol. This is jets btw they banned my account rip

Why do people admit to this stuff.
(10-25-2016, 05:04 AM)XRPC Wrote: Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

I so far see 3  layers of protection, maybe 4. I got past 1, i see you are using a custom confuserEx + DNGuard HVM. Lasty, i see that is has a SmartAssembly watermark, not sure if real or fake.

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bed's post:
  • JRPC
(10-25-2016, 11:11 PM)Bed Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 05:04 AM)XRPC Wrote: Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

I so far see 3  layers of protection, maybe 4. I got past 1, i see you are using a custom confuserEx + DNGuard HVM. Lasty, i see that is has a SmartAssembly watermark, not sure if real or fake.

If you crack it, please keep to yourself. If you want to release so be it.