8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
(10-24-2016, 10:59 AM)Jamdoog Wrote: If you do get it, hit me up Smile

Someone sent it to me, i found what it is protected with and i will see about unpacking it soon.

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect[/img]
I love pencake rly rly good
I really want appnet for one reason. And that's the built in sdk

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
Awwwwww man, Y U DO DIS Noh

AppNET is well worth the buy doe...
(10-25-2016, 12:25 AM)Devil Wrote: Awwwwww man, Y U DO DIS Noh

good luck on unpacking it, they put a lot of work into the security. Or at least they say they did.

(10-25-2016, 12:25 AM)Devil Wrote: Awwwwww man, Y U DO DIS Noh

everything in that tool is public except for the bypasses and the file manager

(10-24-2016, 11:36 PM)salty Wrote: I really want appnet for one reason. And that's the built in sdk

same, everything else except for quick launch, the file manager and the bypasses are public. That file manager is clearly custom coded and some people say its public. lol

hiI
Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

Don't ruin it for everyone. The Application is watermarked, spreading the application and caught will have you permanently removed and suspended.

(10-24-2016, 11:36 PM)salty Wrote: I really want appnet for one reason. And that's the built in sdk

Then buy it. It's $25. Once you buy it you get all the updates and contents in the future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes XRPC's post:
  • FluxMods
(10-25-2016, 05:04 AM)G XRPC Wrote: Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

Don't ruin it for everyone. The Application is watermarked, spreading the application and caught will have you permanently removed and suspended.

Then buy it. It's $25. Once you buy it you get all the updates and contents in the future.

Who said you have public bypasses.

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
(10-25-2016, 08:32 AM)salty Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 05:04 AM)G XRPC Wrote: Loads of things are unique in ApparitionNET Studio, some of which most of you haven't found yet. The bypasses are not public, they are completely PRIVATE and do not use any public bypasses. Cracking my application is disgusting, it's $25. Which is a good incentive for us to continue developing, we have content such as All Client Stats for MW3 (Not just deranking!) but also for BO1.

Who said you have public bypasses.

The guy above you.