My god it feels great.
(10-24-2016, 11:30 PM)Luna Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 04:42 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 07:13 AM)Luna Wrote: Our house is clean. And we've finally moved our furniture back into other rooms of the house and made it feel more like a home. We had to change the house around when my parents came down when I had my daughter, and we hadn't changed it around again since except for yesterday and today. Now I'm in the room where my baby's cot is and the room everything was literally in (my bed, tv, computers, change table, little side table etc) in such a small room is now empty. I also bought an antique table the other day to put in there. It's supposed to be delivered today but it still hasn't been delivered and I'm getting a little worried about that. But heck, our house look sweet. We live in an old 1930's house and we like to keep most of our furniture vintage to match the style of the house. But yeah, I'm happy!

1930s?! You HAVE to post pics of your house.

It's been renovated quite a bit, but I can take a couple pictures haha.

Sure that'd be cool. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Cool, I'd like to see also.
Nice. I hope nothing bad happens to ruin your wonderful day >.<
I'll show a photo of my new table today. Honestly this house is pretty shit but it does still have some aesthetic to it

[Image: 8dG8Fpn.gif]
My daily response to everyone and everything.
@Becky
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • Red
(10-25-2016, 10:25 PM)Luna Wrote: I'll show a photo of my new table today. Honestly this house is  pretty shit but it does still have some aesthetic to it

Looking forward to it! ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]