My god it feels great.
Our house is clean. And we've finally moved our furniture back into other rooms of the house and made it feel more like a home. We had to change the house around when my parents came down when I had my daughter, and we hadn't changed it around again since except for yesterday and today. Now I'm in the room where my baby's cot is and the room everything was literally in (my bed, tv, computers, change table, little side table etc) in such a small room is now empty. I also bought an antique table the other day to put in there. It's supposed to be delivered today but it still hasn't been delivered and I'm getting a little worried about that. But heck, our house look sweet. We live in an old 1930's house and we like to keep most of our furniture vintage to match the style of the house. But yeah, I'm happy!

[Image: 8dG8Fpn.gif]
My daily response to everyone and everything.
@Becky
Nice, my Mom LOVES vintage stuff.

She also Loves Pyrex not any of the new shit either :p

But yea my mom is always going to Auctions and stuff like that and getting vintage stuff

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
Glad someone's been productive, there's always a good feeling when you rearrange some of your stuff to make it look better in your house. Where I live, it's a total mess. There's an odor of some kind wreaking in the kitchen, god knows what I'll find in there. Need to get my sorry ass up and have a positive mentality like yourself. We're actually moving back over to the US in a couple weeks anyways. - Been here in Jordan for over 3-4 years.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-22-2016, 07:17 AM)salty Wrote: Nice, my Mom LOVES vintage stuff.

But yea my mom is always going to Auctions and stuff like that and getting vintage stuff

There's an antique store around the block and I walked there with my baby in her pram and they had literally no space to walk. But when I went back the other day to show my mother in law the table they actually made a walkway through all the crap LOL

(10-22-2016, 07:22 AM)Alex Wrote: Glad someone's been productive, there's always a good feeling when you rearrange some of your stuff to make it look better in your house. Where I live, it's a total mess. There's an odor of some kind wreaking in the kitchen, god knows what I'll find in there. Need to get my sorry ass up and have a positive mentality like yourself. We're actually moving back over to the US in a couple weeks anyways. - Been here in Jordan for over 3-4 years.

You should find the source of that. Though in this house it's hard to find any bloody thing in the kitchen because things call behind the counter and we can't move the counter to get it. It's very dodgy. Though that sounds fun to be moving to the US :O But are you sure of that? I mean. Trump x Clinton? Are you... sure you want to be there..?

@Becky
@Luna Lmao, my mom is the type of person to just make her own walkway.

She once saw this one clock i think it was a Vintage Starburst wall clock or something (she sold it $200 on ebay) but when she saw it she said "I NEED THAT"

I just walked away and said really mom -.-

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
(10-22-2016, 07:24 AM)Luna Wrote:

There's an antique store around the block and I walked there with my baby in her pram and they had literally no space to walk. But when I went back the other day to show my mother in law the table they actually made a walkway through all the crap LOL

(10-22-2016, 07:22 AM)Alex Wrote: Glad someone's been productive, there's always a good feeling when you rearrange some of your stuff to make it look better in your house. Where I live, it's a total mess. There's an odor of some kind wreaking in the kitchen, god knows what I'll find in there. Need to get my sorry ass up and have a positive mentality like yourself. We're actually moving back over to the US in a couple weeks anyways. - Been here in Jordan for over 3-4 years.

You should find the source of that. Though in this house it's hard to find any bloody thing in the kitchen because things call behind the counter and we can't move the counter to get it. It's very dodgy. Though that sounds fun to be moving to the US :O But are you sure of that? I mean. Trump x Clinton? Are you... sure you want to be there..?

It doesn't really matter to me. Either way, I'm sure Hillary got this in the bag. I'd be surprised if Trump managed to take lead of the polls.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Maaan did i just spot "mother" "daughter"?!?!
dude what's going on here Big Grin I thought we are just a bunch of kids not more than 25 years old Big Grin Kappa

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-22-2016, 09:38 AM)Harry Potter Wrote: Maaan did i just spot "mother" "daughter"?!?!
dude what's going on here Big Grin I thought we are just a bunch of kids not more than 25 years old Big Grin Kappa

I'm one of the odd few that hang out here. I mean.. Odder than normal hah but man this shit is addicting, don't hate.  Pepe the Frog
And when my daughter is asleep I have time to myself, and I tend to spend it on here c:

(10-22-2016, 09:28 AM)Alex Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 07:24 AM)Luna Wrote:

It doesn't really matter to me. Either way, I'm sure Hillary got this in the bag. I'd be surprised if Trump managed to take lead of the polls.
I just hope Hillary doesn't turn out as bad as everyone thinks. I know she's probably the better choice over Trump. Trump just wants money. That's all he is in it for. He cares little for the American people.

@Becky
[-] The following 2 users Like Luna's post:
  • Alex, Harry Potter
(10-22-2016, 07:13 AM)Luna Wrote: Our house is clean. And we've finally moved our furniture back into other rooms of the house and made it feel more like a home. We had to change the house around when my parents came down when I had my daughter, and we hadn't changed it around again since except for yesterday and today. Now I'm in the room where my baby's cot is and the room everything was literally in (my bed, tv, computers, change table, little side table etc) in such a small room is now empty. I also bought an antique table the other day to put in there. It's supposed to be delivered today but it still hasn't been delivered and I'm getting a little worried about that. But heck, our house look sweet. We live in an old 1930's house and we like to keep most of our furniture vintage to match the style of the house. But yeah, I'm happy!

1930s?! You HAVE to post pics of your house.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-22-2016, 04:42 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 07:13 AM)Luna Wrote: Our house is clean. And we've finally moved our furniture back into other rooms of the house and made it feel more like a home. We had to change the house around when my parents came down when I had my daughter, and we hadn't changed it around again since except for yesterday and today. Now I'm in the room where my baby's cot is and the room everything was literally in (my bed, tv, computers, change table, little side table etc) in such a small room is now empty. I also bought an antique table the other day to put in there. It's supposed to be delivered today but it still hasn't been delivered and I'm getting a little worried about that. But heck, our house look sweet. We live in an old 1930's house and we like to keep most of our furniture vintage to match the style of the house. But yeah, I'm happy!

1930s?! You HAVE to post pics of your house.

It's been renovated quite a bit, but I can take a couple pictures haha.

@Becky