Poll: Did you find this Thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MAKE MORE
0%
0 0%
Yes
33.33%
1 33.33%
Kinda
33.33%
1 33.33%
No
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

League of Legends SuperThread
(10-15-2016, 11:40 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 11:04 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 11:01 PM)Crunk Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 10:58 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: LoL you should work at rito bud! They would hire you as advertiser Big Grin

God, I wish lol I'd make a million and one different posts like this (if not higher quality) for pay.

Just saying, you can make a couple of threads in different places/forums and screenshot them and send them to rito together with your resume, they hire people who have passion for their work, maybe they like the posts you make and they hire you too! You never know just try out, you've nothing to lose!
Hmm, didn't really know about this. I'll definitely have to give this a go! Thanks Potter!

My pleasure if i helped you!

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-15-2016, 11:42 PM)Wubz Wrote: Or you know, you can steal people's accounts. That works too.

Isn't the support system like amazingly good though? Noh

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
(10-16-2016, 12:00 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 11:42 PM)Wubz Wrote: Or you know, you can steal people's accounts. That works too.

Isn't the support system like amazingly good though? Noh

As far as I know, when it comes to losing your League Account, yes! The tribunal and customer support at Riot is super fast and reliable. Provide basic info and they'll set you on your way with a regenerated password, and steps to set a new one.

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
(10-16-2016, 12:02 AM)Crunk Wrote: As far as I know, when it comes to losing your League Account, yes! The tribunal and customer support at Riot is super fast and reliable. Provide basic info and they'll set you on your way with a regenerated password, and steps to set a new one.

Yeah that's what I thought. So takin an account must be almost impossible if active Noh

(10-16-2016, 12:03 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 12:02 AM)Crunk Wrote: As far as I know, when it comes to losing your League Account, yes! The tribunal and customer support at Riot is super fast and reliable. Provide basic info and they'll set you on your way with a regenerated password, and steps to set a new one.

Yeah that's what I thought. So takin an account must be almost impossible if active Noh

Yup. Riot is super secure when it comes to that, that's why you normally won't ever get a high level account or an account with content on it from dumps.

(10-16-2016, 12:07 AM)Crunk Wrote: Yup. Riot is super secure when it comes to that, that's why you normally won't ever get a high level account or an account with content on it from dumps.

Yeah my buddy told me it's almost impossible. Surprised not more sites like that are taking those precautions

I'm so bad at LoL and don't have the time to improve my skills, so I barely play anymore, sadly.

(10-16-2016, 09:52 AM)Rin Wrote: I'm so bad at LoL and don't have the time to improve my skills, so I barely play anymore, sadly.

Find the time! You won't help me regret anything! tries to get your attention to the Riot employee aiming a gun at me. League is a fantastic and fun game that teaches really good team strategies and is a great way to blow off steam make you want to die!

Nice post this should be helpful for the newer players
(10-16-2016, 09:42 PM)malt Wrote: Nice post this should be helpful for the newer players

Thanks! I really hope it will be!