DemonForums; The Official Beginning of Branching out.
1 Game currently in the process of being worked on which is Minecraft. More updates will come soon.

CS:Go will be set up in the coming days.

Any users interested in working on runescape?
Still looking for users if they are interested in this project, or if anyone has any ideas.
(10-08-2016, 06:57 PM)Rizla Wrote: 1 Game currently in the process of being worked on which is Minecraft. More updates will come soon.

CS:Go will be set up in the coming days.

Any users interested in working on runescape?

@runescape

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
We are slowly but surely progressing with the Minecraft server. Hopefully CS:Go will be up soon.
I wouldn't mind working on Minecraft with whoever is doing it as of now. I currently run a pretty successful modpack server with a 30-40 player base, I have about 4 years of experience in the field, two being with CentOS/Ubuntu knowledge.
(10-10-2016, 07:52 PM)Japanese Wrote: I wouldn't mind working on Minecraft with whoever is doing it as of now. I currently run a pretty successful modpack server with a 30-40 player base, I have about 4 years of experience in the field, two being with CentOS/Ubuntu knowledge.

Make yourself an avatar and a signature man. Yus

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-10-2016, 07:52 PM)Japanese Wrote: I wouldn't mind working on Minecraft with whoever is doing it as of now. I currently run a pretty successful modpack server with a 30-40 player base, I have about 4 years of experience in the field, two being with CentOS/Ubuntu knowledge.

PM me with more details, Skype would be nice too if you have it.
Looking forward to CS:GO and Minecraft.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]