Self Mutilation
True. I just shoved a 14g Taper through my nose again the other night while drunk.

It's not til I wake up that it hurts and take it out.
(10-09-2016, 03:14 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote: True. I just shoved a 14g Taper through my nose again the other night while drunk.

Nice, that's one way to nose around.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-09-2016, 03:18 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-09-2016, 03:14 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote: True. I just shoved a 14g Taper through my nose again the other night while drunk.

Nice, that's one way to nose around.
Hahahaha nice one @Red

@PsychoWhite BE MORE CAREFUL NIGGI Heart

I had a 12mm ear stretcher, then let it heal killed like a bitch.
(10-09-2016, 10:06 PM)DStar Wrote:

I had a 12mm ear stretcher, then let it heal killed like a bitch.

Ouch man. Awesome though.

That and I can't have piercings in the Navy. So I take the nose jewelry out. But they never see my nipples so I have those pierced
(10-12-2016, 06:57 PM)PsychoWhite Wrote: That and I can't have piercings in the Navy. So I take the nose jewelry out. But they never see my nipples so I have those pierced

Any piercing that can be hidden under clothing is usually fine, though you wouldn't pass through a metal detector gate. Feels

Post pics xD

Quote:The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.

What 'shit'? This is all selfinflicted teenage nonsense. Probably because your uncle touched you on the knee.