Self Mutilation
I know what you cunts are thinking. I'm a cutter. This is far from the truth.

My self-Mutilation is much different I like to refer to it as 'Self Surgery'

For instance, I have removed multiple toenails and finger nails for various reasons. They include, They are ingrown, They were smashed, or just to see if I can pull them off with a pair of pliers.

Once I ripped my own tooth out with a pair of channel locks just because I couldn't get an appointment with a dentist.

If I need anything removed or cut off I do it myself. The Navy pays for my medical but I find a strange satisfaction in doing surgery on myself. I am covered in more scars that I can count or remember.

I once cauterized my own arm with a knife I heated up on the stove because of a previous injury I caused to myself with a broken beer bottle and a Knife. I have a silver dollar sized burn from it.

What I've said and many agree with is this: The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.
(10-08-2016, 06:08 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: I know what you cunts are thinking. I'm a cutter. This is far from the truth.

My self-Mutilation is much different I like to refer to it as 'Self Surgery'

For instance, I have removed multiple toenails and finger nails for various reasons. They include, They are ingrown, They were smashed, or just to see if I can pull them off with a pair of pliers.

Once I ripped my own tooth out with a pair of channel locks just because I couldn't get an appointment with a dentist.

If I need anything removed or cut off I do it myself. The Navy pays for my medical but I find a strange satisfaction in doing surgery on myself. I am covered in more scars that I can count or remember.

I once cauterized my own arm with a knife I heated up on the stove because of a previous injury I caused to myself with a broken beer bottle and a Knife. I have a silver dollar sized burn from it.

What I've said and many agree with is this: The amount of pain I put myself makes me more tolerant to shit, and that the things that merely hurt me, will make you cry like a bitch.

Damn dude, this is some gruesome shit Tongue
You should've posted this in the vices bay... but if you wanna brag about this hehe by all means, you do you homie!
So I noticed Vice's after I posted this and almost double posted it. It is a vice but it's also something I can brag about. So I'm not sure where this belongs just yet.
(10-08-2016, 06:17 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: So I noticed Vice's after I posted this and almost double posted it. It is a vice but it's also something I can brag about. So I'm not sure where this belongs just yet.

It's fine being in here, just the beginning seems like a vice haha, but no you're entitled to post where ever you want Big Grin
(I'm not mini-modding brother)

But still your last line of the thread speaks out to me man xD
(10-08-2016, 06:52 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 06:17 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote: So I noticed Vice's after I posted this and almost double posted it. It is a vice but it's also something I can brag about. So I'm not sure where this belongs just yet.

It's fine being in here, just the beginning seems like a vice haha, but no you're entitled to post where ever you want Big Grin
(I'm not mini-modding brother)

But still your last line of the thread speaks out to me man xD

I feel ya brother. There is a lot more to my story then what I posted. I was on my ship for 5 years. And for about the first 3 to 3 1/2 I bled nearly every day. Weather it was work related, fun related, or self destruction related. I was known by all the Doc on a first name basis. Even the new people knew of my legacy before even meeting me. While on the ship I managed to break my arm (now I have a plate and 6 pins), Cut the tips of 2 of my fingers off, Break my ankle, smash my hand in a door to the point of almost a break plus many more. One of these days I wont be Lazy and I'll post pictures. (The hand in door thing was on purpose. Lol)
[-] The following 1 user Likes PsychoWhite's post:
  • Devil
OH DAMN! I watch suicide videos for the "luls" of it but this shit made me cringe. Noh

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
(10-08-2016, 07:22 AM)Wubzer Wrote: OH DAMN! I watch suicide videos for the "luls" of it but this shit made me cringe. Noh

Lol that's kind of funny. Not sure why. Didn't think it would have that effect I guess.
  • Wubz
(10-08-2016, 07:27 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 07:22 AM)Wubzer Wrote: OH DAMN! I watch suicide videos for the "luls" of it but this shit made me cringe. Noh

Lol that's kind of funny. Not sure why. Didn't think it would have that effect I guess.

9/11 building jumping videos.

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
(10-08-2016, 07:30 AM)Wubzer Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 07:27 AM)PsychoWhite Wrote:

9/11 building jumping videos.

I remember watching those live from school.
  • Wubz
I dislocated my arm once, so I pushed it back in myself.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • PsychoWhite