My rant about recent girls
(10-03-2016, 01:18 AM)Rin Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:17 AM)Axe Wrote: Yeah I used to go through this a lot back in High School but the main reason is you have to choose wisely because going for the baddest girls in school, your chances are slim. They know so many other guys that quite frankly are probably better looking than yourself. You can still find a good looking girl that keeps shit low key, you just have to be aware. They might be walking right past you every day.

Yea I know right, but I think my problem is that I am way too picky. I don't know how to get rid off my picky-ness (?)

Problem Solved:

[Image: i-was-tested-for-demonic-possession-1413268531695.jpeg]
(10-07-2016, 06:50 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:18 AM)Rin Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:17 AM)Axe Wrote: Yeah I used to go  through this a lot back in High School but the main reason is you have to choose wisely because going for the baddest girls in school, your chances are slim. They know so many other guys that quite frankly are probably better looking than yourself. You can still find a good looking girl that keeps shit low key, you just have to be aware. They might be walking right past you every day.

Yea I know right, but I think my problem is that I am way too picky. I don't know how to get rid off my picky-ness (?)

Problem Solved:

[Image: i-was-tested-for-demonic-possession-1413268531695.jpeg]

This is why you won't get a job at Customer Support. But I still love you for your humor. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Maybe being a lesbo is the new, 'I have a boyfriend' to get you to piss off.
Finding a lesbian isn't always that bad, you could always ask for a threesome.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Aeroski
I mean you could still be friends if you think you are interested in them, maybe in the future they will change for you Tongue