My rant about recent girls
Okay so I gotta rant right now.

Why... WHY do ALL girls that I have or could have interest in have to lesbian and/or in a relationship?! Why?!

The last 6 girls I've met are >all< fucking lesbian and/or in a relationship. Fuck that! There's this cute as fuck girl with a great character I'd love to meet privately but she refuses because her fucking GIRLFRIEND.

It makes me so god damn mad, soooo god damn mad. Talked to a girl yesterday in train, guess what, she's a lesbian. Luckily she seemed like a boring person anyways, so I don't even bother.
Yeah I used to go through this a lot back in High School but the main reason is you have to choose wisely because going for the baddest girls in school, your chances are slim. They know so many other guys that quite frankly are probably better looking than yourself. You can still find a good looking girl that keeps shit low key, you just have to be aware. They might be walking right past you every day.

(10-03-2016, 01:17 AM)Axe Wrote: Yeah I used to go through this a lot back in High School but the main reason is you have to choose wisely because going for the baddest girls in school, your chances are slim. They know so many other guys that quite frankly are probably better looking than yourself. You can still find a good looking girl that keeps shit low key, you just have to be aware. They might be walking right past you every day.

Yea I know right, but I think my problem is that I am way too picky. I don't know how to get rid off my picky-ness (?)
(10-03-2016, 01:18 AM)Rin Wrote: Yea I know right, but I think my problem is that I am way too picky. I don't know how to get rid off my picky-ness (?)

Find a particular thing you're attracted to and look for that and a personality in a girl. You've gotta narrow down exactly what you're looking for. You can't just be like oh I want a big booty, big tits, sexy faced model and expect it all to go your way, if you get the point I'm making.

(10-03-2016, 01:20 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:18 AM)Rin Wrote: Yea I know right, but I think my problem is that I am way too picky. I don't know how to get rid off my picky-ness (?)

Find a particular thing you're attracted to and look for that and a personality in a girl. You've gotta narrow down exactly what you're looking for. You can't just be like oh I want a big booty, big tits, sexy faced model and expect it all to go your way, if you get the point I'm making.

Yea I see where you're comming from. I'm not judging a girl whether she could be good for a relationship by her look only, but also by her interests and stuff.
My first girlfriend that lasted for over 3 years had the Best Personality..

But yea this one girl I really liked that I started talking to for like 1 week ended up being Lesbian.

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
(10-03-2016, 01:29 AM)salty Wrote: My first girlfriend that lasted for over 3 years had the Best Personality..

But yea this one girl I really liked that I started talking to for like 1 week ended up being Lesbian.

Damn so you feel me haha. I'm trying to think of how I could possibly "turn her" around, but yet I have to find an idea.
(10-03-2016, 01:20 AM)Axe Wrote:

Find a particular thing you're attracted to and look for that and a personality in a girl. You've gotta narrow down exactly what you're looking for. You can't just be like oh I want a big booty, big tits, sexy faced model and expect it  all to go your way, if  you get the point I'm making.

(10-03-2016, 01:33 AM)Rin Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:29 AM)salty Wrote: My first girlfriend that lasted for over 3 years had the Best Personality..

Damn so you feel me haha. I'm trying to think of how I could possibly "turn her" around, but yet I have to find an idea.

Haha, good luck I'm sure you will figure something out Wink

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
[-] The following 1 user Likes salty's post:
  • Rin
(10-03-2016, 01:33 AM)Rin Wrote: Damn so you feel me haha. I'm trying to think of how I could possibly "turn her" around, but yet I have to find an idea.

You gotta lay down that pipe so good that she won't wanna be a lesbian lol.

(10-03-2016, 01:43 AM)Axe Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 01:33 AM)Rin Wrote: Damn so you feel me haha. I'm trying to think of how I could possibly "turn her" around, but yet I have to find an idea.

You gotta lay down that pipe so good that she won't wanna be a lesbian lol.

She's into the same stuff as I am when it comes to sex, but I can't get her to even meet me privately. She knows that she'd fall for me but she loves her gf (she says so, at least) so she tries to avoid it if possible. We see only each other when we're out with the group.