Havoc Menu - Source - Ugly/Not Complete
Sweet, can cum in useful later...
THANKS FO SHARING HOMIE G.
THIS MIGHT JUST HELP SOME1 OUT 3x.
Omg thx u plug af  Big Grin Yus
(05-18-2016, 07:40 AM)Lion Wrote: So when i was into modding and working with GTA menus... I became good friends with Iced Harley and basically he would send me random sources he had laying around and since Havoc was big at the time i was stoked but he said it was like shit cause it had nothing in it but a few options... I Decided to give it away to quite a few people and then people just released it quite a lot. I Might as well just release the one i have which i messed with a little bit so if you see my name anywhere or anything just ignore and move along <3

Update: 1.27 (I think)

VirusTotal

I wasted 8 credits on this there's not any thing good in this source and is hard to understand half of the sections have no functions and so I just deleated the source
(07-22-2016, 04:51 AM)xxHASTERxx Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 07:40 AM)Lion Wrote: So when i was into modding and working with GTA menus... I became good friends with Iced Harley and basically he would send me random sources he had laying around and since Havoc was big at the time i was stoked but he said it was like shit cause it had nothing in it but a few options... I Decided to give it away to quite a few people and then people just released it quite a lot. I Might as well just release the one i have which i messed with a little bit so if you see my name anywhere or anything just ignore and move along <3

VirusTotal

I wasted 8 credits on this there's not any thing good in this source and is hard to understand half of the sections have no functions and so I just deleated the source

Read the title next time.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
Thanks for sharing gonna be awesome!
Nice one very cooooooooooool
all-right, thanks for the leak/release.

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
Thanks I will try it out bo Tongue
(07-22-2016, 05:01 AM)Lion Wrote:
(07-22-2016, 04:51 AM)xxHASTERxx Wrote:

VirusTotal

Read the title next time.

That's Haster for you, fully autistic.

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------