Havoc Menu - Source - Ugly/Not Complete
So when i was into modding and working with GTA menus... I became good friends with Iced Harley and basically he would send me random sources he had laying around and since Havoc was big at the time i was stoked but he said it was like shit cause it had nothing in it but a few options... I Decided to give it away to quite a few people and then people just released it quite a lot. I Might as well just release the one i have which i messed with a little bit so if you see my name anywhere or anything just ignore and move along <3

Update: 1.27 (I think)

VirusTotal

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
[-] The following 2 users Like upset's post:
  • Jurassicmodz, thvs
Thanks for sharing
-------------------------
Thanks for sharing this release
Thanks for sharing this man
Thanks for sharing this might help someone out.
Cool share sad this source has been leaked so much
Thanks for sharing this might help someone out.
Thanks for this, will able to to use this for educational purposes!
(05-18-2016, 07:40 AM)Lion Wrote: So when i was into modding and working with GTA menus... I became good friends with Iced Harley and basically he would send me random sources he had laying around and since Havoc was big at the time i was stoked but he said it was like shit cause it had nothing in it but a few options... I Decided to give it away to quite a few people and then people just released it quite a lot. I Might as well just release the one i have which i messed with a little bit so if you see my name anywhere or anything just ignore and move along <3

Update: 1.27 (I think)

VirusTotal

Thanks Smile
Thanks for sharing this might help someone out. x2