SCAMMED BY SKYPERECOVERIES (BUZZ)
(04-17-2016, 02:34 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote: I didn't scam you bro, why i traded was because I never played cs:go. I dont even have that account anymore sold it on skype. Steam must of cancelled trade, I play on xbox one and have no interest on steam. And all you sent was $2.

Well if @C22 did not receive his items in return for the $2 sent to you, refund the $2.

(04-17-2016, 03:12 AM)Axe Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 02:34 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote: I didn't scam you bro, why i traded was because I never played cs:go. I dont even have that account anymore sold it on skype. Steam must of cancelled trade, I play on xbox one and have no interest on steam. And all you sent was $2.

Well if @C22 did not receive his items in return for the $2 sent to you, refund the $2.

I don't have paypal anymore, since my account got limited. All I have to offer is 1k credits.
Bruh I'm done.

SMH.
1st the you sold the steam account and then your paypal got limited! wierdo ...
after all @C22 why the heck u didn't use a middle man -__-* he is a newbie member i won't trust this kind of ppl actully
and hope u solve this shit out buddy
(04-17-2016, 03:33 AM)Weed Wrote: 1st the you sold  the  steam account and  then  your paypal got limited! wierdo ...
after all @C22 why the heck u didn't use a middle man -__-* he is  a newbie member i won't trust this kind  of  ppl actully  

Im not a newbie, I was the one who got this forum up and running first of all, my old account got hacked and I left. I was Buzz. I sold the account last week and my paypal got limited two days ago when I tried to add a my cash card.
(04-17-2016, 03:33 AM)Weed Wrote: 1st the you sold  the  steam account and  then  your paypal got limited! wierdo ...
after all @C22 why the heck u didn't use a middle man -__-* he is  a newbie member i won't trust this kind  of  ppl actully  

Thanks. He was in trouble and I thought I would be nice. Well Of course when I am nice. Shit happens.

So @SkypeRecoveries. Am I getting my money back or my guns?

Members outside of the dispute circle are not permitted to intervene with the scam report. 

@SkypeRecoveries Make your choice. Pay him back, or refund his weapons. It's only $2, don't make me ban you over something so little.

@C22 he is willing to compromise. Take the credits or leave them. Your choice.

@SkypeRecoveries. Send me ALL your credits.
Ok @SkypeRecoveries he's willing to take the credits, and we can call it even here. What do you say?

1k credits sent, Nova was nice and gave em as a treat Tongue