SCAMMED BY SKYPERECOVERIES (BUZZ)
User in question (scammer)l @SkypeRecoveries (Buzz)
User(s) who have been scammed: Me (@C22)
Rough time and date of scam(s): Week or two ago
Location (Skype/DF PMs/etc): Skype/DF/Steam
Evidence: Images, videos, etc: http://prntscr.com/at51ti (got more of skype chats etc)
What did the scammer offer? CSGO Guns
What did you receive from the scammer?Nothing, he scammed me.
What did you offer to give the scammer? a few bucks
What did you give the scammer?a few fucking bucks
Estimated worth of item(s) lost (USD): enough for me to make a deal out of it.

FUCK YOU SKID
@SkypeRecoveries you have 24 hours to respond here and tell your side of what happened.

I didn't scam you bro, why i traded was because I never played cs:go. I dont even have that account anymore sold it on skype. Steam must of cancelled trade, I play on xbox one and have no interest on steam. And all you sent was $2.
(04-17-2016, 02:34 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote: I didn't scam you bro, why i traded was because I never played cs:go. I dont even have that account anymore sold it on skype. Steam must of cancelled trade, I play on xbox one and have no interest on steam. And all you sent was $2.

Steam did not cancel it. I already called them and they said the sender canceled it on the 10th.
(04-17-2016, 02:41 AM)C22 Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 02:34 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote: I didn't scam you bro, why i traded was because I never played cs:go. I dont even have that account anymore sold it on skype. Steam must of cancelled trade, I play on xbox one and have no interest on steam. And all you sent was $2.

Steam did not cancel it. I already called them and they said the sender canceled it on the 10th.

They did cancel man, I don't even play steam that is why I sold all those skins for $2. It might of gotten cancelled because I sold the account and it saw a new ip and cancelled the trade while it was pending.
(04-17-2016, 02:48 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote:

They did cancel man, I don't even play steam that is why I sold all those skins for $2. It might of gotten cancelled because I sold the account and it saw a new ip and cancelled the trade while it was pending.

You clearly just admitted to canceling it and scamming me. whether it was $2 or $500. That is still scamming.
(04-17-2016, 02:50 AM)C22 Wrote:

You clearly just admitted to canceling it and scamming me. whether it was $2 or $500. That is still scamming.
I was just saying that might of what happened. I could care less if I would get banned if that is what you are trying to do.
(04-17-2016, 02:56 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote:

I was just saying that might of what happened. I could care less if I would get banned if that is what you are trying to do.
How does it happen on accident. That's odd. @Axe
(04-17-2016, 02:57 AM)C22 Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 02:41 AM)C22 Wrote: Steam did not cancel it. I already called them and they said the sender canceled it on the 10th.

Because it was pending and I sold the account lmfao.

Only thing I can offer is all of my credit, I don't use paypal anymore since my account got limited.
(04-17-2016, 03:02 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 02:57 AM)C22 Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 02:48 AM)SkypeRecoveries Wrote: They did cancel man, I don't even play steam that is why I sold all those skins for $2. It might of gotten cancelled because I sold the account and it saw a new ip and cancelled the trade while it was pending.

Because it was pending and I sold the account lmfao.

Only thing I can offer is all of my credit, I don't use paypal anymore since my account got limited.

So you cancel it? What's your problem? You were on your fucking knees begging for money lmao.