News suspended.
(03-27-2016, 09:12 PM)Axe Wrote:
(03-27-2016, 09:10 PM)C22 Wrote: It simply  takes a team.

I assume you're willing to take time and effort in order to improve the site? If so, skype me.

I would love to help make the site better.
noooo, DF cannot die, I personally love it here and I'm up for the challenge of helping out best I can. il post it up on my youtube channel, xbox live and all my social media accounts. its too awesome to die Sad

[Image: Funny-GIF-70.gif]
(03-28-2016, 03:33 AM)PsykoSonic Wrote: noooo, DF cannot die, I personally love it here and I'm up for the challenge of helping out best I can. il post it up on my youtube channel, xbox live and all my social media accounts. its too awesome to die Sad

It all starts with simply contributing to the activity. Just post more.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Axe's post:
  • PsykoSonic
(03-28-2016, 03:33 AM)PsykoSonic Wrote: noooo, DF cannot die, I personally love it here and I'm up for the challenge of helping out best I can. il post it up on my youtube channel, xbox live and all my social media accounts. its too awesome to die Sad

Like what @Axe said. Stay active, and post good content Smile also telling your friend about the site helps as well Tongue
Ofcourse it's about coming together as a community to work our way up again.
Thanks for the information man Smile

[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
Thanks For The Information.

[img=0x150]http://s13.postimg.org/ahrdippjb/signature.png[/img]
Thanks all for understanding.

Locked.