News suspended.
The news has been suspended as there is not alot to report on as of now. Big announcements will be made in due time as they are released. We do not need a monthly news which may include the same things.

We do not currently have a dedicated news team. If you'd like to try and start one up you can by contacting either me or Nova however you will need to remember to maintain it every month.

Thanks for understanding.
Thanks for the information. Smile
The site is dying slowly, I see why there was a need to cancel MOTM/News.

(03-27-2016, 08:58 PM)Axe Wrote: The site is dying slowly, I see why there was a need to cancel MOTM/News.

I personally would like to refrain from dying, but yes we do not have the same activity as we did when these were out.

Hoping things will pick up.
(03-27-2016, 09:00 PM)Rizla Wrote: I personally would like to refrain from dying, but yes we do not have the same activity as we did when these were out.

Hoping things will pick up.

Yeah, you're going to need more active members in the community though.

I think it will take time and EFFORT. as we can see nobody has done any advertising etc. Sad I think thats hurting us.
(03-27-2016, 09:02 PM)C22 Wrote: I think it will take time and EFFORT. as we can see nobody has done any advertising etc. Sad I think thats hurting us.

You've got it all wrong, the problem here is that there is little to no activity. Even with advertising, if nobody is active then the new members won't bother contributing.

Thanks for understanding.

I myself am hoping to change and become more involved as I have had a posting draught.
It simply takes a team.
(03-27-2016, 09:10 PM)C22 Wrote: It simply  takes a team.

I assume you're willing to take time and effort in order to improve the site? If so, skype me.