[CLOSED] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers
(03-01-2016, 03:13 AM)Asir Wrote: Name/Alias: Asir

Why are you interested in joining?: I want to join because I want to share my own experiences and opinions with the people already in this group. I also want to find new series that I can personally pick up and enjoy myself.

What is your favorite anime?: Oh man this is a real tough choice. I'm stuck between Log Horizon and No Game No Life. The main difference between the two are the events and how I personally predict them. I think Log Horizon is more complicated than No Game No Life but NGNL has more story to offer. In both series, the protagonist(s) come up with elaborate schemes and are both sometimes stuck in a sticky situation and somehow manage to squeeze their way through. That's most likely the reason these are my favorite anime series.

List of a few series I've watched: One Punch Man, Hunter X Hunter (both versions), Detective Conan, Inuyasha , Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist (Including Brotherhood), Sword Art Online, Daciman, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, To-Love Ru series (currently watching it, on Motto), Zankyou no Terror, Angel Beats, Fate/Stay and Zero, Code Geass, Fairy Tale (not anymore, not very interesting anymore), Black Bullet, etc.
There's a lot more but that's just a few of the series I've seen.

This is how you make an application you slackers.

Requirements:
Must be registered on DF for at least 3 days.
Must have at least 5 posts in the Anime section (http://demonforums.net/Forum-Anime).

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
Name/Alias: SilentGaming
Why are you interested in joining? Sharing Funny Anime Series Smile be a Anime Fan of the group and some new Anime that just released i share it to the Group Smile to let cha now
What is your favorite anime? Sword Art Online, Shokugeki No Soma , Sword Art Online Season 2 , Naruto , One Piece , Bleach , FairyTail , Full Metal Alchemist , DragonBall , Attack on Titan , Spirited Away and POKEMON ( OH YEA POKEMON U GOT IT ) this is my Favourite ANIME i used to watched and i Loved it Smile
Anime 4 life
WISH THEY WERE REAL Noh

読んでくれてありがとう
(Translate this if you dont know what is it)

Name/Alias
Chris/Axe

Why are you interested in joining? 
I'm a huge fan of anime and Japanese culture as you may have seen in some of my posts into the anime section. I feel that I could contribute to the groups sub forum activity with a lot of anime discussions and recommendations as well. I've watched well over 100 series' in multiple different genres, so I'm fairly versatile when it comes to genres and I can relate to most of them. I'd like to meet more anime viewers on the site, so that we can connect with each other, and maybe make more friends.

What is your favorite anime? 
This is one question that I can't answer honestly, I couldn't pick one out of the hundred or so that I've watched, because that would be hard to narrow down.

Name/Alias: Max, username is Deverx
Why are you interested in joining? I'd like to get to know a few people and watch some new types of Anime.
What is your favorite anime? Pokemon, Southpark, Family Guy and American Dad - If they count.

(03-04-2016, 11:36 PM)deverx Wrote: Name/Alias: Max, username is Deverx
Why are you interested in joining? I'd like to get to know a few people and watch some new types of Anime.
What is your favorite anime? Pokemon, Southpark, Family Guy and American Dad - If they count.

Those are not anime. Some examples would be Hunter x Hunter, Naruto, One Piece, Akame ga Kill, One Punch Man, etc.

Name/Alias: chano/chance/ (convict on df)
Why are you interested in joining?: I Fucking love some anime(naruto), i wouldnt mind learning about new anime, meeting new people, and the group needs more members so its active! Big Grin
What is your favorite anime? Naurto

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
Name/Alias: Matt
Why are you interested in joining?
I used to Watch A lot of anime. I have more than 200 watched series. Including the known shounen titles like OP Naruto etc. I watched OP since the first release of th eng sub version of ep 100. And the same for Naruto ep. 1. The same goes for fairy tail episode 1. You May Think mentioning the main stream animes are really bad examples. But those three without mentioning all of the db series is A hell of A lot of accumulated time spent watching anime. However I am more of A manga guy at this moment. But I can still contribute, and I Want what is Best for DF. So letting me in could bring activity.

What is your favorite
I have so many. I cannot mention much, but Berserk and Durarara!, both of those were really good. Despite Air Gear anime being good, it is still A total loss in comparison to the manga. But mekakucity Actors was Also good....
Name/Alias: Tear
Why are you interested in joining?: Because I am Half Jap and I love anime, manga, and my other half of culture.
What is your favorite anime?: Zero no Tsukaima.
(10-02-2016, 04:54 AM)Tear Wrote: Name/Alias:  Tear
Why are you interested in joining?: Because I am Half Jap and I love anime, manga, and my other half of culture.

I think you'd get a better chance if you included more content, but good luck man.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-02-2016, 06:14 AM)Alex Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 04:54 AM)Tear Wrote: Name/Alias:  Tear

I think you'd get a better chance if you included more content, but good luck man.

But I don't wanna make an app that has too much bs on it. I rather keep it plain and simple.