WeLeaks
[CLOSED] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers - Printable Version

+- WeLeaks (https://weleaks.info)
+-- Forum: UserGroups (https://weleaks.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Group Discussion and Information (https://weleaks.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers (/showthread.php?tid=2593)

Pages: 1 2 3

[CLOSED] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers - Hugh Mungus - 02-01-2016

GROUP RECRUITMENT IS OPEN AGAIN!
[Image: kawaiii.png]

Hello. Today I will be presenting a new usergroup dedicated to the act of discussing anything in regards to Anime. For those who are unaware, Anime is a Japanese mannerism that is typically induced by motion-picture animation, that being usually characterized by highly stylized, colorful art, futuristic settings, violence, and or sexuality. We will be having fun group activities in the future. If you're interested, you're capable of applying for Kawaii by supplying information within the application layout provided to you below;

Code:
Name/Alias: 
What is your favorite anime?

Requirements: 
Must be registered on DF for at least 3 days.
Must have at least 5 posts in the Anime section (http://demonforums.net/Forum-Anime).

Once you have filled out the provided application, you may simply reply below with your application. Once then, your following application will be examined upon within the coming hours and will be deemed whether or not you qualify for this such group. If you have any questions or concerns, you may reach me via DemonForum's Private Messaging system.

Credit to @Alex for making this recruitment form.

RE: [Official] Kawaii Recruitment - Alex - 02-01-2016

Good luck on your group, friend!

RE: [Official] Kawaii Recruitment - Malcolm - 02-01-2016

Name/Alias: Malcolm
Why are you interested in joining? I'd like to socialize with people who share the same interests. Also for the userbar :-3
What is your favorite anime? Hard choice between Guilty Crown and Code Geass. I can't really choose one.

RE: [Official] Kawaii Recruitment - Supreme - 02-01-2016

Nice group you got there!

RE: [Official] Kawaii Recruitment - lazyquackduck - 02-02-2016

Name/Alias: Lazyquackduck
Age: I am willing to say my real age in a PM, but I guess I'm "21" that's what I have told everyone on the internet. (sorry to make a big deal)
Why are you interested in joining? I SO KAWAII... not really. I've never been an a group before, and I think one that is around anime sounds like a good start. Not to mention Weeaboo is in it. (No offence Gess)
What is your favourite anime? SAO!!!, kidding again. I really enjoyed Log Horizon, but I would have to choose Soul Eater, Ohhh Yeahh The OP DOE!

RE: [Official] Kawaii Recruitment - Mr Sxar - 02-03-2016

Name/Alias: Mr Sxar/Lewis

Why are you interested in joining?
I've always liked Amine since I first stared watching it, as is a great pass time for me if I'm not working or anything and I'll love to contribute to the anime side of the forum, even help with the suggestions as well.

What is your favorite anime?
Well I don't really know as I've watch so many and I have a long list but my all time favs are High School Of The Dead and Angle Beats.

RE: [Open] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers - Verity - 02-05-2016

Name/Alias: Verity

Why are you interested in joining? Love anime to death. I used to watch it literally everyday, and would even choose anime over hanging out with friends. I've chilled down though, but I still watch anime. But anime still has my heart so. <3

What is your favorite anime? My favorite anime has to be so far "Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo" because its just very interesting and funny, and it had me on the edge of my seat. Big Grin

RE: [Open] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers - soap - 02-08-2016

Name/Alias : My name is graphics but you can call me Jordan.
Age : I'm currently 16 years of age, but that really should not matter.
Why are you interested in joining? : To interact and socialize with fellow anime lovers/fans like myself.
What's your favorite anime? : Well it's currently nichijou because I find it quite funny and interesting.

I'm aware I don't meet all the requirements but give me a change and I won't disappoint.

RE: [Open] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers - Electronic - 02-10-2016

Name/Alias: Austin
Why are you interested in joining?: I like talking about anime and I really want to get to know more Anime and know more about the culture Smile
What is your favorite anime?: MY favorite anime would probably have to be Hunter x Hunter or One Piece. Although Sword Art Online is a close.

RE: [Open] Kawaii Recruitment - Group for the Anime lovers - Asir - 03-01-2016

Name/Alias: Asir

Why are you interested in joining?: I want to join because I want to share my own experiences and opinions with the people already in this group. I also want to find new series that I can personally pick up and enjoy myself.

What is your favorite anime?: Oh man this is a real tough choice. I'm stuck between Log Horizon and No Game No Life. The main difference between the two are the events and how I personally predict them. I think Log Horizon is more complicated than No Game No Life but NGNL has more story to offer. In both series, the protagonist(s) come up with elaborate schemes and are both sometimes stuck in a sticky situation and somehow manage to squeeze their way through. That's most likely the reason these are my favorite anime series.

List of a few series I've watched: One Punch Man, Hunter X Hunter (both versions), Detective Conan, Inuyasha , Death Note, Full Metal Alchemist (Including Brotherhood), Sword Art Online, Daciman, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, To-Love Ru series (currently watching it, on Motto), Zankyou no Terror, Angel Beats, Fate/Stay and Zero, Code Geass, Fairy Tale (not anymore, not very interesting anymore), Black Bullet, etc.
There's a lot more but that's just a few of the series I've seen.

This is how you make an application you slackers.