SO Many Modders xD
Best purchase an Xbox One and download GTA from there, that should prevent modders screwing up your game (for now).

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
There are certain menus with anti-freeze so modders cannot freeze you from the game. Many players just attempt to boot modders by their IP when they see them in the lobby, before the modders have a chance to do anything bad.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
What kind of modder do you mean? The moder who creates content oder the modder who gets himself a shit ton of money?
(10-03-2016, 04:23 PM)Rin Wrote: What kind of modder do you mean? The moder who creates content oder the modder who gets himself a shit ton of money?

It's usually the modders that use god mode and go around spawn killing everyone and teleporting other players way out in the ocean.

(10-03-2016, 04:27 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 04:23 PM)Rin Wrote: What kind of modder do you mean? The moder who creates content oder the modder who gets himself a shit ton of money?

It's usually the modders that use god mode and go around spawn killing everyone and teleporting other players way out in the ocean.

Why are they called modders and not cheater/hacker?
(10-03-2016, 04:32 PM)Rin Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 04:27 PM)Red Wrote:

Why are they called modders and not cheater/hacker?

Because using a Mod Menu isn't hacking. They are not cheaters either because they have not activated any cheats, they're only using Mods.

I'm a modder, but im not a cunt. I dont go around killing everyone. Unless you fuck with me ill leave you be.

[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD
You want to see some really bad crap? Go onto COD world at war on pic

It isn't fun anymore it is madness people are super good and half of them are modding so good luck

Demons are the new Angels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to meh: 
1FVHngAY4QPJwCqNLxCMEBQ81dmAyy7HxB

--------------------------------------------------------------

(10-03-2016, 04:44 PM)Glithic Wrote: You want to see some really bad crap? Go onto COD world at war on pic

It isn't fun anymore it is madness people are super good and half of them are modding so good luck

Oh GOD you're not kidding! That was terrible. Sad