SO Many Modders xD
gta today is so many modders what do you guys tihnk of that?
I'm one of them but not the dick ones who start killing people randomly.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(01-25-2016, 11:29 PM)Gess Wrote: I'm one of them but not the dick ones who start killing people randomly.

yeah im modding to buy as you say, Im either not the one who just Spamm Killing people. Smile
I'm fine with people modding, as long as they don't go around messing it up for other people.
Then you can really do as you please, overall I myself have modded in a ton of other games.
So I don't see the problem, but if you start screwing it up for other people, then I lose respect for you..
If you just do it to have fun / have fun with some friends, then all good.

[Image: kVutyOy.gif]
(01-25-2016, 11:41 PM)Weeaboo Wrote: I'm fine with people modding, as long as they don't go around messing it up for other people.
Then you can really do as you please, overall I myself have modded in a ton of other games.
So I don't see the problem, but if you start screwing it up for other people, then I lose respect for you..
If you just do it to have fun / have fun with some friends, then all good.

Sounds Good!
Yeah there really is a lot of modders now n days, I am one of them but I like to just have fun while doing it, I don't go around killing the whole lobby and shit like other shitty modders who just like to ruin peoples lobbies and days... Tongue

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
(01-25-2016, 11:29 PM)Gess Wrote: I'm one of them but not the dick ones who start killing people randomly.

Me too Smile

[Image: ToleratedNine.jpg]
Some modders make the game more enjoyable, but some are douche bags who spawn kill everyone and fly around naked.
I kill errbody n that bitch fym lmfaoooo

There is a lot of modders now compared to a few years ago.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.