Fear of death and religion.
Couldn't agree more with the OP. Majority of mass fights and debates that take place are induced by religion somehow.

It doesn't take a second moment to spark a violence, especially in sensitive countries like India, Middle-east etc.
Fear is a weakness that most people have.
I'd say it would be wiser to fear religion than death. Death is something that happens to everyone and every thing, naturally. Why fear something that happens naturally? That's like fearing needing to pee.

At least with religions, there are those that make people dangerous, such as the warped version of Islamic religion which ISIS use.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I fear what comes after death. Cause I don't know what it is

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
(10-27-2016, 07:00 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote: I fear what comes after death. Cause I don't know what it is

That's a good point, however why live your life being afraid of the one thing that you won't be alive for? Just have fun without any worries.

I used to fear death when I was younger however as I got older it does not phase me in the slightest. I've gone through a lot of stuff in my life which has made me realise death can be just around the corner and it's time for everyone in the world to accept the fact that once it's happened it's happened and well what exactly can be done about it? It's like fearing something you obviously know is going to happen, when, where or why? No one will ever know, because well no one can come back and just explain it to you without sounding like a complete psychopath. Religion and death go hand in hand as many religions tend to resort around death being a gateway to another world where you get to live forever in eternal peace and freedom. I don't fear religion either nor do I believe in any religion. Religion is a mind game which puts people in ease as to what may come in the inevitable end of their life. No one can really believe one thing anymore as all sorts of religions be it agree in one sense that there is a man, woman or being in the sky that looks down on you but my personal opinion is, why put people on an earth to fight and inevitably end the earth in the coming future, what is the point in that? Create something so magical and unimaginably brilliant just to let the beings you put on it slowly destroy it? It's all mind games, we are put here to fend for ourselves and live our life until we all eventually die away.

We were born to die. Why is it like that?
(10-27-2016, 08:19 PM)Rizla Wrote: We were born to die. Why is it like that?

If I recall correctly, it was because Adam or Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

(10-27-2016, 08:21 PM)Red Wrote:

If I recall correctly, it was because Adam or Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

That is within belief, but is it really true?
(10-27-2016, 08:26 PM)Rizla Wrote:

I honestly could not say as I was not around during the time/location of the story. It does make you wonder though, how could anybody else have been around to know the story of Adam and Eve, if they were the only 2 humans to exist during that time? That was a nitpick I always had with the story.

(10-27-2016, 08:29 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:26 PM)Rizla Wrote:

I honestly could not say as I was not around during the time/location of the story. It does make you wonder though, how could anybody else have been around to know the story of Adam and Eve, if they were the only 2 humans to exist during that time? That was a nitpick I always had with the story.

I don't follow religion but they believe it was written in the book right?

But the real question is We were born to die, but why? It can never be answered because no one will believe the one same answer.