Fear of death and religion.
(10-27-2016, 08:32 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:29 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:26 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:21 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:19 PM)Rizla Wrote: We were born to die. Why is it like that?

If I recall correctly, it was because Adam or Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

That is within belief, but is it really true?

I honestly could not say as I was not around during the time/location of the story. It does make you wonder though, how could anybody else have been around to know the story of Adam and Eve, if they were the only 2 humans to exist during that time? That was a nitpick I always had with the story.

I don't follow religion but they believe it was written in the book right?

But the real question is We were born to die, but why? It can never be answered because no one will believe the one same answer.

I think it was that way, based on the religion of course. And yeah, we were born to die. Blade Runner is such a good movie that represents how short time can be and how time moves on and that nothing lasts forever.

In reality, the scientific answer would be because there will be a point where the Universe will implode, after it stops expanding, which will be the end of all things, for everything to potentially start over again.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-27-2016, 08:37 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:26 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:21 PM)Red Wrote: If I recall correctly, it was because Adam or Eve ate the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

That is within belief, but is it really true?

I honestly could not say as I was not around during the time/location of the story. It does make you wonder though, how could anybody else have been around to know the story of Adam and Eve, if they were the only 2 humans to exist during that time? That was a nitpick I always had with the story.

But the real question is We were born to die, but why? It can never be answered because no one will believe the one same answer.

I think it was that way, based on the religion of course. And yeah, we were born to die. Blade Runner is such a good movie that represents how short time can be and how time moves on and that nothing lasts forever.

In reality, the scientific answer would be because there will be a point where the Universe will implode, after it stops expanding, which will be the end of all things, for everything to potentially start over again.

But in saying that it is belief again no one really knows how the world began.
(10-27-2016, 08:38 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:37 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 08:26 PM)Rizla Wrote: That is within belief, but is it really true?

But in saying that it is belief again no one really knows how the world began.

It's true we don't know about the creation of the Universe fully, we might even be entirely wrong about our predictions of that. Anything that isn't a proven fact will always be considered as speculation and beliefs, or opinions, as you will.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]