Why do you use Tor?
(12-31-2015, 11:07 PM)Mortal Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 02:44 AM)Verity Wrote: I've been using TOR to buy stolen cc, weed, and cheap electronics Big Grin

Self snitching smh

Don't really care, because no one here personally knows me Smile

[Image: JhKwobw.png]
BTC: 1G6mso9g7LZLxSWPQ1qwickf9YbqHh4Gtj
I use it too look at CCs, Dumps, and general fuckery shit lol.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Hulk's post:
  • Ferragamo
To bypass shitty paypal ip bans LOL.

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes XeTangy's post:
  • Ferragamo
I don't use TOR. I actually have my own peer to peer solution for vpn usage along with reverse domain lookup for the deep web Wink
(01-08-2016, 09:52 AM)HaXzz Wrote: I don't use TOR. I actually have my own peer to peer solution for vpn usage along with reverse domain lookup for the deep web Wink

I think me and you would get along well, you also have a lot more knowledge than me that I would like to learn, would you be up for a Skype call any time soon? If so, please add me on: BTRCohen

[Image: ZneK6qZ.png]
(01-08-2016, 10:07 AM)༺Ghost༻ Wrote:
(01-08-2016, 09:52 AM)HaXzz Wrote: I don't use TOR. I actually have my own peer to peer solution for vpn usage along with reverse domain lookup for the deep web Wink

I think me and you would get along well, you also have a lot more knowledge than me that I would like to learn, would you be up for a Skype call any time soon? If so, please add me on: BTRCohen

I'm on skype a lot... Just join a call Nova and I are almost always talking Smile
sometimes just use it as a proxy for country-restricted content
To access websites that I can't on Public WiFi.

And to have a gander(look) at the creepiest sites out there.