Lets start this off.
(12-19-2015, 12:32 AM)RJTB Wrote: I can go on and probably write you a 4 page paragraph about this LOL,

Yes i believe that they exist As well as that they have visited earth in a previous time & till this day. How did we arrive on planet earth? Did we get dropped of here by another civilization? What if that civilization looks exactly like humans but we cant tell? What if aliens are already on earth but they are humans as well and came here from another planet? Its mind blowing on how many questions and theories rise up due to this topic.

I'd love to see your 4 page about this. Please do it.
(12-19-2015, 12:35 AM)ℛizlα Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 12:32 AM)RJTB Wrote: I can go on and probably write you a 4 page paragraph about this LOL,

Yes i believe that they exist As well as that they have visited earth in a previous time & till this day. How did we arrive on planet earth? Did we get dropped of here by another civilization? What if that civilization looks exactly like humans but we cant tell? What if aliens are already on earth but they are humans as well and came here from another planet? Its mind blowing on how many questions and theories rise up due to this topic.

I'd love to see your 4 page about this. Please do it.

Ill get started on it Smile

Science is my fav subject and i have taken under consideration of Majoring in this subject however I love computers as well so im perusing my dream in the Computer Science Field.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
(12-19-2015, 12:13 AM)ℛizlα Wrote:
(12-18-2015, 11:45 PM)Nova Wrote: Aliens must exist. We aren't the only planet, there is multiple Galaxies and multiple Universes, so Alien existence must exist.

I agree on this point. The Galaxies and Universes have forever to be discovered, because they will just keep coming. It's endless. 

Some day, in the future they will discover other life forms, perhaps less developed than we are, or more developed.

In another type of question;

If extraterrestrials were to exist, do you think they'd be more developed or under developed than we are?

I think they would be more developed and very smart.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
I think it was said by scientists that aliens mathematically exist.
Life HAS to be out there its seems impossible that their isnt since space is infinite (as we know of)

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect[/img]
I believe in them, just not in the form that we think.

[Image: tumblr_nalad5s4JA1qee6wmo1_500.gif]
[Image: tumblr_llo0gbJ1lu1qiwkflo1_500.gif]
I believe in them, I mean, we aren't the only one/planet.

cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @Alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
(02-14-2016, 09:39 AM)MVT3 Wrote: I believe in them, I mean, we aren't the only one/planet.

Agree
Yes We not the Only Species in this Planet
They are Many Others Species On the Planet

I believe that aliens exists, but i do also believe that their not as "developed" as we think, because if they were, they'd already be here / been here by now.

I think they are just as simple as us, or their revolution theory hasn't even started yet.

Add me on steam  Yus
My steam graphics service -> here
Of course, there have been many experiences people have had, and there have even been events which defied any explanation, including sightings. But the real question is, who would make that all up to begin with? Lets say you are the person in charge of Area 51. What could you be hiding that is so great for people to wonder what it is? And what is the source of this stereotypical description of an alien? The big head small body and grey skin and black eyes? The source is from Area 51 itself, many official Staff which were threatened with their lives to never say anything, came out with the truth. Even Google Maps and NASA have covered up Alien behavior around Earth.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]