Lets start this off.
I have one simple question, that stirs alot of arguments and points.

The question is; do you believe in aliens? 

Do you think there is any form of life out there beyond our planet?

Post your opinions, ill state my argument after I see a few of the arguments you guys have for this topic.
I honestly do believe in aliens man lol

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
I personally have troubles whilst i think if i believe in aliens or not.
I believe that there is life outside of this planet we share with animals, but i wouldn't want to know what lives beyond us, on the otherhand i don't believe there's life outside of this culture we have in habited, stories and tales tells us there is yet theres always lacking proof and evidence.

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-18-2015, 07:03 PM)XeTangy Wrote: I personally have troubles whilst i think if i believe in aliens or not.
I believe that there is life outside of this planet we share with animals, but i wouldn't want to know what lives beyond us, on the otherhand i don't believe there's life outside of this culture we have in habited, stories and tales tells us there is yet theres always lacking proof and evidence.

There's plenty of "evidence" by NASA in the news proving life exists, such as water on Mars. Yes I meant to "" evidence because It seems fake.

My opinion though.

I believe there is some form of ET out there, the galaxy is huge and is forever to be discovered.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rizla's post:
  • Dedicated, XeTangy
Aliens must exist. We aren't the only planet, there is multiple Galaxies and multiple Universes, so Alien existence must exist.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
(12-18-2015, 11:45 PM)Nova Wrote: Aliens must exist. We aren't the only planet, there is multiple Galaxies and multiple Universes, so Alien existence must exist.

I agree on this point. The Galaxies and Universes have forever to be discovered, because they will just keep coming. It's endless. 

Some day, in the future they will discover other life forms, perhaps less developed than we are, or more developed.

In another type of question;

If extraterrestrials were to exist, do you think they'd be more developed or under developed than we are?
pretty sure if they existed we would all be gone by now as the things people say they can do they would of done it by now or something haaha. i dont believe it till i see it

[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
(12-19-2015, 12:26 AM)༺Inkss༻ Wrote: pretty sure if they existed we would all be gone by now as the things people say they can do they would of done it by now or something haaha. i dont believe it till i see it

They may exist, but not know we exist. Who knows how technologically advanced they may be against us (If they exist). All that alien movies we see now a-days are shit.
(12-19-2015, 12:28 AM)ℛizlα Wrote:
(12-19-2015, 12:26 AM)༺Inkss༻ Wrote: pretty sure if they existed we would all be gone by now as the things people say they can do they would of done it by now or something haaha. i dont believe it till i see it

They may exist, but not know we exist. Who knows how technologically advanced they may be against us (If they exist). All that alien movies we see now a-days are shit.

i think its a big hoax tbh

[Image: flamingtext_com_1454869280_827192156.gif]
I can go on and probably write you a 4 page paragraph about this LOL,

Yes i believe that they exist As well as that they have visited earth in a previous time & till this day. How did we arrive on planet earth? Did we get dropped of here by another civilization? What if that civilization looks exactly like humans but we cant tell? What if aliens are already on earth but they are humans as well and came here from another planet? Its mind blowing on how many questions and theories rise up due to this topic.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff