Open Sectional Moderator Recruitment

Sectional Moderator Recruitment

Welcome members of the community to the official recruitment of Sectional Moderators here on AC-WEB. As you've more than likely seen previously, the last installment of Sectional Moderators was very unprofessional and uncouth which is why the Administration Panel has decided to reinstate this system and this time for the long haul. No more hesitation let's just get into the details. Requirements are as listed:

• Act your age ( We don't care about your age as long as you show maturity )
  • Be very active and interactive on the site ( Contribute to the site activity on a regular basis and talk/help other members )
  • Good grammar and no sloppy posts/threads
  • Experience with moderation ( Not a must but would further your chances of being selected )
And since people are lazy, I have self-constructed an application format so all you have to do is fill in your answer to the self written questions I have prepared. If you want, feel free to create your own format to your liking as long as it's readable and well put together.
Quote: Name/Alias answer Previous Experience answer Why I should be chosen answer How I could contribute answer Section I'd like answer Additional (include time zone) answer
That's pretty much it guys, feel free to apply for any section on the site that you think needs a hand and one you'd be a good fit for. Reminder, please no off-topic posting on this thread, keep it applications only; anything else will result in a warning. Good luck to all applicants.  Any questions/issues go to: @GHOST720