Anyone else got forza horizon 3?
Anyone else playing this game? And please comment if you have stutters also on win 10   Pepe the Frog

i don't insult, i diagnose. 
(11-02-2016, 05:16 PM)wonnana Wrote: Anyone else playing this game? And please comment if you have stutters also on win 10   Pepe the Frog

Windows 10 is cancer. Also I have played the other Forza games, I am glad they made the soundtrack better in Forza 3, because Forza 2 had a crap soundtrack.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
well i believe the game is crappy because of the port (it was taken from xbox) they didnt even put any effort to making this game on pc eh.. By the way soundtrack is awesome in my opinion on horizon 3,didnt play the 2nd one tho.

(11-02-2016, 06:18 PM)wonnana Wrote: well i believe the game is crappy because of the port (it was taken from xbox) they didnt even put any effort to making this game on pc eh.. By the way soundtrack is awesome in my opinion on horizon 3,didnt play the 2nd one tho.

You're not missing much. If anything you have actually avoided the bad game they made.

I was thinking of picking it up only because I have a friend who can get it cheap... Is it any different from 2?
(11-02-2016, 06:25 PM)slimshady Wrote: I was thinking of picking it up only because I have a friend who can get it cheap... Is it any different from 2?

Definitely buy it, it's incredible compared to Forza 2. I highly recommend Forza 3.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • wonnana
(11-02-2016, 06:25 PM)slimshady Wrote: I was thinking of picking it up only because I have a friend who can get it cheap... Is it any different from 2?

It's an amazing game,i enjoyed every minute playing it.I Definitely recommend buying it.