Giving away 2000 Credits for Gold
I have 2000 Credits, and I want to help out the community. So I just want to point out, that 1000 Credits is equal to $4:

[Image: f6af85f7ab55ebc60e37bd80e17cdf40.png]

I will give 2000 Credits to someone who will buy a Gold membership for 2 people of my choice. The current price for a Gold membership is $4.

The 2 users I wish to have Gold are:

https://demonforums.net/User-FalseThoughts

https://demonforums.net/User-Aeroski

@Nova will confirm for me who purchased these Members a Gold membership, so that I may give the Credits to the right person.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thanks so much bro, this is an amazing thing for you to do Big Grin
(11-01-2016, 08:34 PM)Aeroski Wrote: Thanks so much bro, this is an amazing thing for you to do Big Grin

Not a problem, this is just a small Giveaway I wanted to do for Halloween, even though it's a day late. Plus I picked users based on activity, so keep it up. ^^

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Aeroski
Congrats guys on the gold accounts, and 2k credits dammm son you been saving Big Grin
I will be saving my credits for members to do some contests.

Making Tutorials Since Day One
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up Big Grin 
Ooo, I didn't think you could buy things with credits going to save now ^.^

[Image: cFUePg.png]
(11-01-2016, 08:58 PM)S o u r c e Wrote: Ooo, I didn't think you could buy things with credits going to save now ^.^

You can't buy Upgrades with Credits. I just need someone who will make the exchange of Credits for Gold, if someone would be kind enough. ^^

(11-01-2016, 09:02 PM)Red Wrote: You can't buy Upgrades with Credits. I just need someone who will make the exchange of Credits for Gold, if someone would be kind enough. ^^

:C
Then why can't you do it? Tongue

besides I kind of don't understand ;-;

(11-01-2016, 09:04 PM)S o u r c e Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 09:02 PM)Red Wrote: You can't buy Upgrades with Credits. I just need someone who will make the exchange of Credits for Gold, if someone would be kind enough. ^^

:C
Then why can't you do it? Tongue

besides I kind of don't understand ;-;

I don't have Paypal to do this, which is why I ask, plus I don't need my credits so it helps out more people if I do it this way.

Oh I understand, sadly my paypal is dead rn lol