Reputation update.
Just a little update to let users know that we are cracking down on reputation. As you may have noticed you may only rep one user once. However a new rule being implemented is 

- random reputation on a user is not valid, reputation must have a meaning and must not be gibberish. 

I'll update the help documents later on when I have a chance.
Sounds good to me, it's always good to have a meaningful reason to receive a rating.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
This is starting from now, so any past reputations will not be included in this.
(11-01-2016, 05:43 PM)Rizla Wrote: This is starting from now, so any past reputations will not be included in this.

That's fair enough, nice update & thank you for letting us know. ^^

stupid to me...
there should be no rule against why you're repping someone.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
(11-01-2016, 06:53 PM)upset Wrote: stupid to me...

Could stop rep4rep or whatever.

"Silence is the most powerful scream."
- Anonymous
Yea I agree with this, good idea Smile

We see users giving +7 reputation for nothing. I want users to be reputated for something actually worth it.
I understand free will to the system however we wish for things to try and be a little more in line.

Well think about it this way:

You receive +5 Reputation from a user and their reason is left blank, or just has random letters in it, there's no real reason as to why that user has given it to you.

You receive +5 Reputation from a user and they provide a clear reason, such as "Upset has helped me out" or something along those lines, which avoids the abuse of Reputation, which is also a rule.

Eh, not a bad idea. Forum's have always had this rule purely for negative reps for obvious reasons but now this will also make positive rep more meaningful.