If you had $1 million, what would you do?
I would give most to a charity in need, buy my dream house, buy food/supplies I need...etc

[Image: ed3bTUn.gif&container=focus]
To be honest, and I'm not trying to look like a heartless bastard, but I wouldn't give that much to charity. I'd invest in businesses I'd know would get big, care for myself and once I make profit from investing THEN I'd give to charity.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
Why the fuck would you give any to charity you communist cuck?
I would spend it on coke and hookers and video games and invest in bitcoin
(11-01-2016, 04:31 AM)Jackz Wrote: Why the fuck would you give any to charity you communist cuck?
I would spend it on coke and hookers and video games and invest in bitcoin

"Hookers" No wonder it's easy to jack off on baths o_O

[Image: ed3bTUn.gif&container=focus]
I would just buy a nice house and cool items to go with it Tongue Maybe give some money to family like aunties and uncles too.
(11-01-2016, 04:13 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:
I would give most to a charity in need, buy my dream house, buy food/supplies I need...etc

I would convert it to GBP as im from UK and buy a nice house, car and then invest some into company's  Business

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SQUID-EYE's post:
  • Infinite
(11-01-2016, 09:14 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 04:13 AM)FalseThoughts Wrote:

I would convert it to GBP as im from UK and buy a nice house, car and then invest some into company's  Business

sounds good Wink

Never Seen
Never Forgotten
I would invest the 800k in some Electric Car Company shares, and i would spend the 200k to buy a decent house and a car. Big Grin

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
I'd buy acreage and build a large modular house. Probably a pony or two, a new family car, my daughter's college funds put away, very high end computers for my fiance and I, a holiday to New Zealand, a completely new wardrobe, perfect comfortable shoes for my wide, high arch feet and probably complete our Uranium glass collection.

[Image: 8dG8Fpn.gif]
My daily response to everyone and everything.
@Becky