[Image: Screenshot_25.png]

What do you think?

People I Respect
-@Nova @Rizla @Anonymous @Mr JSD @Design Never-
-Cheep and affordable shop-
-Need me Pm me here or on Skype-
-"It takes a Monster to destroy a Monster."
-@Axe = Aids-
Not bad man! I would say center the text, since it looks like it's aligned to the left currently, and then maybe make the text a little bit smaller so you can fit your logo and welcome message above your text. I like it though!

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-31-2016, 11:13 PM)Red Wrote: Not bad man! I would say center the text, since it looks like it's aligned to the left currently, and then maybe make the text a little bit smaller so you can fit your logo and welcome message above your text. I like it though!

Thanks for the input. But I can't so shit all about the text saying "Sxarlos" as its the why the text is made.

People I Respect
-@Axe = Aids-
(10-31-2016, 11:21 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 11:13 PM)Red Wrote: Not bad man! I would say center the text, since it looks like it's aligned to the left currently, and then maybe make the text a little bit smaller so you can fit your logo and welcome message above your text. I like it though!

Thanks for the input. But I can't so shit all about the text saying "Sxarlos" as its the why the text is made.

Ah I see. That's no problem, don't worry about it. Centering the main text and doing a spell check should look dope. ^^

(10-31-2016, 11:23 PM)Red Wrote:

Ah I see. That's no problem, don't worry about it. Centering the main text and doing a spell check should look dope. ^^

Yep, that will be happing. And thanks again.

People I Respect
-@Axe = Aids-
(10-31-2016, 11:25 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 11:23 PM)Red Wrote:

Yep, that will be happing. And thanks again.

Not a problem man, also good luck with your shop. ^^

[Image: Screenshot_26.png]
The new and Updated one.

People I Respect
-@Axe = Aids-
Please fix the grammar and spelling before I find ACE in photoshop and do it myself.
(11-01-2016, 01:34 AM)iDontSpam123 Wrote: Please fix the grammar and spelling before I find ACE in photoshop and do it myself.

*Photoshop*
I'm Sorry, Its not like i was half asleep at that time. Don't cry about a silly mistake.
[Image: Screenshot_27.png]

People I Respect
-@Axe = Aids-