Depressed
So if you guys didn't know I'm homeschooled, I have 1 friend that actually talks to me when no one else will, my Brother is always saying some really mean stuff to me and I'm constantly thinking if life is worth living, I told my mom and she wants me to go to a therapist, I went from having a bunch of friends to staying home all the time being harassed by my brother and doing nothing with my life. My brother is my parents favorite so he won't get in trouble for anything, I joined the wrestling team for the third year in a row and people found out that I was homeschooled and bullied me to the point where I quit the team.

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
Life sucks. It really does.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rizla's post:
  • salty
It appears your brother is the issue. I'd take him to one side and tell him how you feel. Also don't listen to anyone at school, they are all idiots, including the teachers most of the time.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-29-2016, 09:22 PM)Red Wrote: It appears your brother is the issue. I'd take him to one side and tell him how you feel. Also don't listen to anyone at school, they are all idiots, including the teachers most of the time.

Well even my uncle bullied me through out my life, Saying that I was a no life, that My brother is always going to be better then me for such a Long time.
I have tried that with my brother too, he just laughs and walks away.

(10-29-2016, 09:24 PM)salty Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 09:22 PM)Red Wrote: It appears your brother is the issue. I'd take him to one side and tell him how you feel. Also don't listen to anyone at school, they are all idiots, including the teachers most of the time.

Well even my uncle bullied me through out my life, Saying that I was a no life, that My brother is always going to be better then me for such a Long time.
I have tried that with my brother too, he just laughs and walks away.

Then you have a terrible family. I don't wish to sound offensive here at all, it's not really my business, but since they won't change, you need to change. By this I mean, stand up for yourself, think to yourself "screw you all, I will do things by myself, I don't need anybody to approve of my existence, I am here, I will do whatever I want and anyone who doesn't like that can go funk themselves.".

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • salty
I wouldn't worry too much about what others at your school think of you. My graduating class was roughly 300 students and I talk to about 3 of them.

~ Vini Vici ~
(10-29-2016, 09:30 PM)Valken Wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about what others at your school think of you. My graduating class was roughly 300 students and I talk to about 3 of them.

Well What I mean is I went three years of homeschool with 1 friend and doing nothing with me life, I just got done talking with my mom and she thinks I should have therapy.

(10-29-2016, 09:36 PM)salty Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 09:30 PM)Valken Wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about what others at your school think of you. My graduating class was roughly 300 students and I talk to about 3 of them.

Well What I mean is I went three years of homeschool with 1 friend and doing nothing with me life, I just got done talking with my mom and she thinks I should have therapy.

I do not know your circumstances at all, and I do not wish to assume. Who's decision was it that you should be home-schooled? Did you have to do it for a particular reason? Or was it your parents decision? If it was your parents decision, then they are SUPER wrong for even suggesting Therapy.

Bro, I know your feeling.

My dad is in jail, and my mom always bullied me throughout my life.. :/

[Image: cFUePg.png]
Life sucks, the world is cruel and it owes us nothing, even though we're raised to believe differently.
The economy is currently spiraling in and out of the toilet and depression is through the roof.

Life worth living? Fuck no, it's not worth a damn thing and never had any worth at all.
What makes you want to continue? We're simply humans, existence is pain, but it's also a chance for something so deprived in this world, happiness, but as the nature of happiness it is constantly fleeing.

Don't look to people or family or anyone to make you question if life is worth living, frankly and bluntly, some people have no point or worth in living and should off themselves because life has nothing to offer them and I always believed people for the most part know best.

Do I think you should consider suicide or be worried for you? Fuck no, you're just a young teenager struggling through the hurdles of teenage tightropes and more than not society avoids all the problems that plague young people whilst simultaneously mass feeding you sex and drug based information for depression because you're better off as an addict in their eyes than just helping a confused teenager through their problems.

Life is hard and it will kick your fucking teeth out when you're down if you let it, don't think it won't, but you're just now starting to taste life and it's something that everyone goes through, some harder than others yes, but your brother being a dickhead, the lack of friends and the bullying, that's just a phase that will pass and they're all going to have to grow up one day and realize where their place in the world is.

Don't let things like a therapist or your worries concern or freak you out, you're perfectly sane and normal and you're just going through what literally every teenager ever has gone through at one point or another and you'll survive, suicidal thoughts are for when you're 35 and older and life has been a bitter painful experience and you're ready to turn in the towel.

You're young and full of life and potential that death is constantly trying to rob you of 24/7 with natural disasters and disease so don't try rushing to the finish line because there's a very good chance nothing comes after and nothing is worse than realizing you're all alone without anyone.

You'll cheer up and survive, we all did and we all do and you'll become a better person the harder your struggles are, it builds character which is something many young people don't have these days because they take your moms approach and get drugged up to the gills and have to choke down 20 happy pills anytime the sunshine doesn't kiss their ass just right.

Hope you feel better soon and just keep on going because it does get better, especially for young people who grow out of the awkward fuckery that is teenage life and you see how better adult life can be.

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die!
Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond this illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
[-] The following 2 users Like Crow's post:
  • Aeroski, salty