Astral ~ Neverwinter Bot [Dynadev]
Hello, today I've decided to release my crack for the latest version of the neverwinter bot "Astral".

~Patched and working [28/10/2016]~

Official website: http://www.neverwinter-bot.com/
Original Price: 10€ / month
Demonforum Price: 8 credits

[Image: UVXBaek.png][Image: HtBEZmy.png][Image: QCW2xnQ.png][Image: qePD4l4.png][Image: nYb0Htx.png][Image: 8l0DmVv.png]

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

I may or may not decide to continue releasing updates for this bot.
Run it at your own risk, if you do not trust, do not execute, run it in a virtual machine, do what you want with it or do nothing at all. (Virustotal included in the hide tags)

Instuctions: 

1/ Download the LazyLauncher from the official website.
2/ Download my crack.
3/ Paste my crack in the bot folder.
4/ Profit

If you can't run the bot, chances are you probably didn't install .net redistribuables. For other bugs, don't contact me, post on the official forum.

I won't be checking if a new version of the bot is out so if this crack is outdated, you can let me and other people know in the comments, thank you.

[Image: 707993sigresize.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like d0d0's post:
  • Alex, charmander1
This is sweet! Thank you for sharing this man, I was looking for one that has some nice options. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Gives me an excuse to play Neverwinter. Thanks man, really appreciate it.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
No problem, it was relatively easy to crack since it's MSIL (.net framework), glad you guys like it *-*

[Image: 707993sigresize.png]
Thanks! i was searching for this now that gateway was closed
Nice share, this will help a lot of people, thanks Smile
(10-28-2016, 06:55 PM)d0d0 Wrote: No problem, it was relatively easy to crack since it's MSIL (.net framework), glad you guys like it *-*

I've read that the .net framework is easier than most types of cracking, though I've never tried it.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]