Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
It's beautiful ^.^

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

[Image: cFUePg.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes S o u r c e's post:
  • Winchesterboys
I'm surprised they'd have the balls to hint it. Still, it's a bit too cute for me. High-pitch voices, short skirts, a source of innocence, what more is there that would stimulate me?

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-28-2016, 07:38 AM)Alex Wrote: I'm surprised they'd have the balls to hint it. Still, it's a bit too cute for me. High-pitch voices, short skirts, a source of innocence, what more is there that would stimulate me?

Nobody is more shocked than me Sick

What's the point if we didn't even see it? Her feet don't count as a kiss.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-28-2016, 03:07 PM)Red Wrote: What's the point if we didn't even see it? Her feet don't count as a kiss.

I don't know what the deal is with the pkm writers and what their total aversion is against kissing, even on the cheek. Or hell. A freakin hug -_- I mean...there are kid shows, a lot actually that show kissing. I don't get it lol

(10-28-2016, 03:14 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 03:07 PM)Red Wrote: What's the point if we didn't even see it? Her feet don't count as a kiss.

I don't know what the deal is with the pkm writers and what their total aversion is against kissing, even on the cheek. Or hell. A freakin hug -_- I mean...there are kid shows, a lot actually that show kissing. I don't get it lol

Exactly, this is why I never watch the original Japanese version of Pokemon. With the English dubs, they add more sound effects and music, and even add more scenes. I have no doubt the English version of that would show them kissing.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]