Stealth Server's
Well guys what has it come to.

I have been here in the modding scene since i was 9 and im now 14! and the difference in servers and kv sales have changed a fuck tone ever since.

Now all you get is skids who know how to edit code in a leaked source file (Nuclear Live - NGCheats) and call themselves developers lol and when they advertise its like "2 WEEK KV LIFE STILL GOING!" but the people who know what there actually doing know it isnt 2 week kv life this is a huge problem right now as you know with a random stealth server popping up like 1-2 a day with shitty features that you literally find the code for by typing it into google.

I just hope microsoft release another update for xbox 360 so these kids who think there jester can actually code and get there server online because i guarantee that almost every one of those stealth servers come back online unless some idiot releases the source code.

- All my old alias's lol 
Slush / Astro / Alias / Dave / Medusa

DONNY YOU FUCKIN DRUGGO

Internet Security
i agree with you Smile bro the only good one are Ninja

[Image: DexMods.xex.png]
(10-23-2016, 04:58 PM)Alias Wrote: Well guys what has it come to.

I have been here in the modding scene since i was 9 and im now 14! and the difference in servers and kv sales have changed a fuck tone ever since.

Now all you get is skids who know how to edit code in a leaked source file (Nuclear Live - NGCheats) and call themselves developers lol and when they advertise its like "2 WEEK KV LIFE STILL GOING!" but the people who know what there actually doing know it isnt 2 week kv life this is a huge problem right now as you know with a random stealth server popping up like 1-2 a day with shitty features that you literally find the code for by typing it into google.

I just hope microsoft release another update for xbox 360 so these kids who think there jester can actually code and get there server online because i guarantee that almost every one of those stealth servers come back online unless some idiot releases the source code.

- All my old alias's lol 
Slush / Astro / Alias / Dave / Medusa

Moved to Rants. This wasn't a tutorial. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-23-2016, 05:01 PM)Dex Wrote: i agree with you Smile bro the only good one are Ninja

Nah. They're good..

But Tampered Live will always be the best.
(NiNJA copied their prices LMAO)
(10-23-2016, 05:45 PM)Devil Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 05:01 PM)Dex Wrote: i agree with you Smile bro the only good one are Ninja

Nah. They're good..

well yeah i now they copy it but they don't last such as ninja 

[Image: DexMods.xex.png]
(10-23-2016, 06:30 PM)Dex Wrote:

Nah. They're good..

This accusation is wrong or plain stupid and is not true.
I've been on since the Tampered Live release (Aug. 29th) still unbanned m8.

Nice one bud!
(10-24-2016, 01:24 AM)Devil Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 06:30 PM)Dex Wrote:

Nah. They're good..

This accusation is wrong or plain stupid and is not true.
I've been on since the Tampered Live release (Aug. 29th) still unbanned m8.

Nice one bud!

NiNJA has always been a clone. It will never be anything different to be honest.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Devil