Trusted/cheap/awesome recovery service
                                                                                       HELLO EVERYONE!! 

I offer a slick new recovery service that is the last recovery you will ever need!!!!

I offer a recovery that inclueds absolutely everything! 
and the best part is its for a low price of  $20.00  

HERE IS WHAT I MEAN:

1. 30 cars (with some dope ass paint jobs[Image: rainbow.png]) and blanckton plates, fully maxed 
2. 10 super slick,dope looking MODDED OUTFITS!!! (cop, invisible, Santa, ect...)
3. 2,000,000 or every snack!!!
4. 1000 of every single armor YOU WONT NEED TO BUY ARMOR EVER AGAIN!!!!
5. MAX STATS THAT NEVER RUN OUT!!!!
6. ALL WEAPONS/CAMOS/ATTACHMENTS!!!!
7. all clothing unlocked and purchased!!!! 
8. all exclusive clothing (beer hats, shirts, ect....)
9. all heist vehicles unlocked and all heist achievements!!!!!
10. all lsc unlocks 
11. all tattoos
12. HELLA MONEY!!! lol you will get loads of GTA$ to spend without having to worry about saving  splurge all you want!!!
13. REMOVING BAD SPORT!!
14. Roosevelt in you garage!! yes the super rare vehicle will be in your garage with a modded paint job and blanktons 
15. LEVEL!!! ANY LEVEL YOU WANT!!! i recommend anything 120-300 
16.K-D!!! your K-D will surly scare all ur enemies into not wanting to fight you!!!

I ALWAYS PROVIDE PROOF TO ANYONE THAT ASKS. ALSO SEE SOME PROOF ON MY TWITTER

PROOF:
https://twitter.com/17_dollars/status/677270205865717760

TWITTER--------> @17_dollars 
KiK----------------> Josephus_1
very nice thread man Smile
be sure to include a video of proof though Tongue

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
DISCLAIMER: In no way does DemonForums vouch for this service. It is up to you and the owner of said service to work out any problems. DemonForums does not hold any liability for any problems you may encounter throughout your dealings with OP. As always, deal at your own risk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post proof on this thread otherwise it will be locked and later deleted. (Include your DemonForum account username in the video)
&
GTA V Online recovery services aren't safe without very certain menus like - pandora - if shown proof of pandora menu use from footage from you, it's safe!

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes XeTangy's post:
  • C22
(12-16-2015, 08:32 AM)XeTangy Wrote: DISCLAIMER: In no way does DemonForums vouch for this service. It is up to you and the owner of said service to work out any problems. DemonForums does not hold any liability for any problems you may encounter throughout your dealings with OP. As always, deal at your own risk.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post proof on this thread otherwise it will be locked and later deleted. (Include your DemonForum account username in the video)
&
GTA V Online recovery services aren't safe without very certain menus like  - pandora - if shown proof of pandora menu use from footage from you, it's safe!

There are actually 3 safe menus out right now ! 
- The Purge v3.5
- SkyAcro V5
- Pandora 2.5

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
Good luck with sales.