Cipher Game?
Not sure if anyone would want to do this Tongue But we could post codes and try to solve each others and stuff Big Grin

Here is my first one.

AABBAABBBAABBBAAAABB ABABBBABAAAAABAABABA BAABBABBBA BAABBAABBBAABAA ABBABAABAABABBBBAABB ABBBBAABAABAAABBAABAABBBAABBAB
I honestly have no idea what this is. You just posted a bunch of A's and B's without telling us how to solve it. The idea is to tell us how to solve it, so we can actually solve it then post our own code after. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-24-2016, 02:22 PM)Red Wrote: I honestly have no idea what this is. You just posted a bunch of A's and B's without telling us how to solve it. The idea is to tell us how to solve it, so we can actually solve it then post our own code after. ^^

I don't think so Tongue The idea is that you're supposed to work it out. I do agree this wasn't very well thought up, but my idea was that people were supposed to solve it. If I told you how it would just be worked out in 2 minutes on google Tongue
(10-24-2016, 03:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 02:22 PM)Red Wrote: I honestly have no idea what this is. You just posted a bunch of A's and B's without telling us how to solve it. The idea is to tell us how to solve it, so we can actually solve it then post our own code after. ^^

I don't think so Tongue The idea is that you're supposed to work it out. I do agree this wasn't very well thought up, but my idea was that people were supposed to solve it. If I told you how it would just be worked out in 2 minutes on google Tongue

You could at least tell us what part of it are we meant to solve? For example, I could say this:

AABBAABBABBAA 

This is a pattern. You must tell me what the next pattern will be.

Something like that, just a ranom pasting of A's and B's will confuse most people.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-24-2016, 03:36 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 03:27 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

You could at least tell us what part of it are we meant to solve? For example, I could say this:

AABBAABBABBAA 

This is a pattern. You must tell me what the next pattern will be.

Something like that, just a ranom pasting of A's and B's will confuse most people.
Yea it wasn't well thought of sorry Tongue But those A's and B's do translate to something Tongue Oh well.
'GOOD LUCK TO THE NEXT PERSON' - Baconian Cipher

Heres my cipher and heres a hint: its xored with a single hex value but not before something else

NDFGMDIwRjA2RkZDMjBFRTZGRkQyMEUwNzRBODIwREQ2OEUwNzNBOTYzRTY3NUU1NjRBRTc2RUMyMEVCNjVFQzZFQTk3N0U4NzlBOTY4RTg3MkVENjVGQjIxQTkzQkEw