If you were a robot, what would you do?
(10-27-2016, 06:45 PM)Red Wrote: That's make sense. I'd like to be a Kung Fu machine though. Sounds good to me, I'd escape to space. ^^

And they'd send X-15 out for you. Tears

(10-27-2016, 06:48 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 06:45 PM)Red Wrote: That's make sense. I'd like to be a Kung Fu machine though. Sounds good to me, I'd escape to space. ^^

And they'd send X-15 out for you. Tears

I'd enjoy the space battle, still better than Infinite Warfare.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-27-2016, 06:49 PM)Red Wrote: I'd enjoy the space battle, still better than Infinite Warfare.

True story.

I think I'd go to sleep mode for a long time..
(10-27-2016, 11:39 PM)sleephash Wrote: I think I'd go to sleep mode for a long time..

What would you do when you woke up?

Put homework inside me, finish it just like that, become popular.

[Image: ed3bTUn.gif&container=focus]
I would download all of the available knowledge on the internet, build an internal AI that processes the data. Take that information and build a ship that would allow me to travel the universe and to other dimensions. I would travel back and forth in time and just experience everything that creation has to offer.
(10-31-2016, 07:52 PM)lturner1 Wrote: I would download all of the available knowledge on the internet, build an internal AI that processes the data. Take that information and build a ship that would allow me to travel the universe and to other dimensions. I would travel back and forth in time and just experience everything that creation has to offer.

That's not a bad idea at all! I would honestly do the same, but my ship would have to be a retro car, like a Delorean or a Lamborghini Countach. I'd also like to be able to hack into alien tech.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • lturner1
I would rant about killing all humans and drink a lot of beer.
guess I would just be bender
(10-25-2016, 06:15 AM)Valken Wrote: Robots are programmed to perform a task. What would I be programmed to do?

Maybe in the future with AI they will control themselves Tongue