HexionMC Full Forum Database Dump
[-] The following 2 users Like Aeroski's post:
  • Harry Potter, Uriel777
Doesn't contain passwords. Exported useful data. Basically parsed so it only contains user table. 

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
[-] The following 1 user Likes iDontSpam123's post:
  • Harry Potter
HexionMC.com? The website's offline right now.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-22-2016, 02:27 PM)iDontSpam123 Wrote: Doesn't contain passwords. Exported useful data. Basically parsed so it only contains user table. 

Dont really know what ur download does it's literally only emails Sad

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(10-22-2016, 02:28 PM)Alex Wrote: HexionMC.com? The website's offline right now.

Not sure, I don't play it, just have to database.
(10-22-2016, 01:59 PM)Aeroski Wrote: This is a database dump of a Minecraft server forum.
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

[/font]

Also, the reason the name here is HexionMC and the file is ErisiumForum is because the server staff combines with another server and changed name.
thanks for share!

(10-22-2016, 02:27 PM)iDontSpam123 Wrote: Doesn't contain passwords. Exported useful data. Basically parsed so it only contains user table. 
and thanks for parse lol Big Grin
the male<>female ratio tho is around 99:1 lmao Big Grin

(10-22-2016, 02:39 PM)123 Wrote:

he parsed email:gender from .sql file into plaintext cause literaly that's the only useful thing you can get from this db

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-22-2016, 02:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 01:59 PM)Aeroski Wrote: This is a database dump of a Minecraft server forum.
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

[/font]

Also, the reason the name here is HexionMC and the file is ErisiumForum is because the server staff combines with another server and changed name.
thanks for share!

he parsed email:gender from .sql file into plaintext cause literaly that's the only useful thing you can get from this db
I thought he was trying to say everyones password was male

[Image: 35QJVBY.gif]
[Image: xvIWibM.png]
TROLLED
(10-22-2016, 02:56 PM)123 Wrote:
(10-22-2016, 02:48 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
It is a .sql file.
HexionMC

[/font]

thanks for share!

I thought he was trying to say everyones password was male

lol no Big Grin i noticed it was gender from the moment i saw everyone male Big GrinBig Grin lmao

Kappa

I was wondering about this yesterday. I am very interested in knowing how you did this, so quickly too. From that .sql file of random information, how did you sort it to just username:email:gender? 
Would appreciate if anyone could help out with this.
(10-22-2016, 03:17 PM)Aeroski Wrote:

I was wondering about this yesterday. I am very interested in knowing how you did this, so quickly too. From that .sql file of random information, how did you sort it to just username:email:gender? 
Would appreciate if anyone could help out with this.

way i do this is i import the sql file into myphpadmin localhost xamp server then i open myphp admin i select which columns i want to export and in which format and it just exports as simple as that. I'm not sure if he has a different tool or method!

Kappa