How likely possible is for a non-german to find rent-share mate in Germany?!
I'm doing this question to those who live in Germany or at least know how things work out there,
and subject is me, i need to find somewhere to sleep in Germany for at least 1 month until i stand up on me feet and rent share seems the cheapest choice.

I can speak English and i am European (i can legitimately live/study/work in any EU country), my plan is to come in Germany and learn German language and also work part time until i learn how to completely communicate in German so i can continue my school there.

So from your personal experience do you think it's possible to Germans to rent share with someone that doesn't speak their language and where i can search for rent share?!

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-20-2016, 03:34 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: I'm doing this question to those who live in Germany or at least know how things work out there,
and subject is me, i need to find somewhere to sleep in Germany for at least 1 month until i stand up on me feet and rent share seems the cheapest choice.

I can speak English and i am European (i can legitimately live/study/work in any EU country), my plan is to come in Germany and learn German language and also work part time until i learn how to completely communicate in German so i can continue my school there.

So from your personal experience do you think it's possible to Germans to rent share with someone that doesn't speak their language and where i can search for rent share?!

Well if you've ever watched National Lampoons European vacation you'll see how friendly they are letting complete strangers into their home XD

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
(10-20-2016, 03:42 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 03:34 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: I'm doing this question to those who live in Germany or at least know how things work out there,

Well if you've ever watched National Lampoons European vacation you'll see how friendly they are letting complete strangers into their home XD

well you know how strange this seems to me cause in places i am from and place i live we never let strangers get inside our home that easy XD

Kappa
I think it is quite possible, y not
(10-20-2016, 07:52 PM)amiga Wrote: I think it is quite possible, y not

no idea haven't lived before with a stranger from another country, language problem is another thing

Kappa
(10-20-2016, 08:34 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:

no idea haven't lived before with a stranger from another country, language problem is another thing

Being around those who speak German, is more likely to help you learn German faster than if you lived around English speakers. I doubt there would be any problems with rent.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-21-2016, 04:33 PM)Red Wrote:

Being around those who speak German, is more likely to help you learn German faster than if you lived around English speakers. I doubt there would be any problems with rent.

i've made up my mind already, seems i'm moving to Germany Big Grin

Kappa
(10-21-2016, 07:40 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:

That's awesome man, I wish you the best of luck on your Journey. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-21-2016, 07:53 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-21-2016, 07:40 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:

That's awesome man, I wish you the best of luck on your Journey. ^^

thanks bud!

Kappa