netflix
why do netflix have a poor selection whereas prime has more and better stuff
Because they are separate services and shouldn't be compared.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-18-2016, 08:57 PM)johnsmith123 Wrote: why do netflix have a poor selection whereas prime has more and better stuff

True netflix is so outdatted and hold some really crap programs/movies...

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
I still don't understand why people like it or ever did. It's like warez for normies or something.
(10-18-2016, 08:57 PM)johnsmith123 Wrote: why do netflix have a poor selection whereas prime has more and better stuff

Netflix has Twilight Zone. I'm happy Tongue

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
Without Netflix I would not have Stranger Things.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Aeroski
(10-23-2016, 07:28 AM)Red Wrote: Without Netflix I would not have Stranger Things.
I watched that within a few days :Tongue It is really good. I like crime series though, my favourites are White Collar and Person of Interest probably, but also Dexter, Scorpion and Spooks are really good.
(10-23-2016, 09:59 AM)Aeroski Wrote:
(10-23-2016, 07:28 AM)Red Wrote: Without Netflix I would not have Stranger Things.
I watched that within a few days :Tongue It is really good. I like crime series though, my favourites are White Collar and Person of Interest probably, but also Dexter, Scorpion and Spooks are really good.

Most of those shows would exist without Netflix, I was mostly thinking of ones that I think wouldn't happen if Netflix never existed.

Never tried Prime, is it any good? Netflix has Shrek so it's pretty much good to go for me.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]