Best Ad service for website?
I have just built my own gaming website/news etc not a forum. I want to earn some money from it first. Whats the best ad company apart from google adsense
I usually just use Social Media and/or Advertising Forums to get some traffic.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Lol... i make a shitload of money from ads
(10-16-2016, 08:33 PM)XeXWraith Wrote: Lol... i make a shitload of money from ads

What do you use??

(10-16-2016, 08:20 PM)Red Wrote: I usually just use Social Media and/or Advertising Forums to get some traffic.

Name some websites dude!!
(10-16-2016, 08:37 PM)DStar Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 08:33 PM)XeXWraith Wrote: Lol... i make a shitload of money from ads

What do you use??

(10-16-2016, 08:20 PM)Red Wrote: I usually just use Social Media and/or Advertising Forums to get some traffic.

Name some websites dude!!

Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, DeviantART etc.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Buy an ad on SkypeGrab, MostWantedHF, look into some HitLeap for traffic exchange, and you can never go wrong with word of mouth & Facebook ads.

[Image: py063Fi.png]
(10-16-2016, 08:54 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote: Buy an ad on SkypeGrab, MostWantedHF, look into some HitLeap for traffic exchange, and you can never go wrong with word of mouth & Facebook ads.

Those spots are VERY pricy
(10-16-2016, 08:57 PM)XeXWraith Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 08:54 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote: Buy an ad on SkypeGrab, MostWantedHF, look into some HitLeap for traffic exchange, and you can never go wrong with word of mouth & Facebook ads.

Those spots are VERY pricy

Well worth the traffic you get from them.

[Image: py063Fi.png]