Charity Streaming
Hey guys, so I recently picked up streaming and decided to stream for charity! 

Every month, I select a charity (after awhile, my viewers will!) for that month and after is over, all revenue* I earn or that is donated to me will go to that charity and every month I'll repeat the cycle.

This month's charity is: Doctor's Without Borders!
About DWOB Wrote:We are Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). We help people worldwide where the need is greatest, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care.

So I want your help, I'd like to build up a viewer base, and possibly collaborate with other content creators trying to get a leg up as I am. Now, this isn't so make it bit quick scheme, this is what my streaming career will be built on, and what it will be become. I want to be a charity streamer.

*Now, we all know that all the revenue can't go to the stream, otherwise I can't host giveaways or such to give back to my community, so I will stash away less than 5% of each month's earnings to dedicate to ONLY you. So essentially, this isn't a job, and I'm not doing this for money. I have a day job and will keep it, as long as I need to.

If you are interested in checking out my stream, here's a link!
Twitch

Also, here's my schedule for streaming (this is only a tentative schedule):
Mon-Fri 3PM - Whenever I am tired (At least 4 hours)

Sat 6PM - 12AM

Sun Breaktime

All times are EST

If you are a content creator looking to collaborate with me, or stream with me sometime, contact me here, Twitch, or any other of my various contact information, found in my signature below.

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crunk's post:
  • Devil
(10-15-2016, 04:14 AM)Crunk Wrote: Hey guys, so I recently picked up streaming and decided to stream for charity! 

Every month, I select a charity (after awhile, my viewers will!) for that month and after is over, all revenue* I earn or that is donated to me will go to that charity and every month I'll repeat the cycle.

About DWOB Wrote:We are Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF). We help people worldwide where the need is greatest, delivering emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care.

So I want your help, I'd like to build up a viewer base, and possibly collaborate with other content creators trying to get a leg up as I am. Now, this isn't so make it bit quick scheme, this is what my streaming career will be built on, and what it will be become. I want to be a charity streamer.

*Now, we all know that all the revenue can't go to the stream, otherwise I can't host giveaways or such to give back to my community, so I will stash away less than 5% of each month's earnings to dedicate to ONLY you. So essentially, this isn't a job, and I'm not doing this for money. I have a day job and will keep it, as long as I need to.

Twitch

Sat 6PM - 12AM

Sun Breaktime

All times are EST

If you are a content creator looking to collaborate with me, or stream with me sometime, contact me here, Twitch, or any other of my various contact information, found in my signature below.

Wow.
This is outstanding to do.

Thanks for letting us know Smile
(10-15-2016, 04:26 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 04:14 AM)Crunk Wrote: Hey guys, so I recently picked up streaming and decided to stream for charity! 

Twitch

Sat 6PM - 12AM

Sun Breaktime

All times are EST

Wow.
This is outstanding to do.

Thanks for letting us know Smile

Thanks! I just woke up one day and thought it was a great idea to do. I'll be streaming the next couple of weeks for direct support to Hurricane Matthew Direct Relief and DWOB.

Very nice of you Crunk! I wish you the best of luck with the streaming. Fa

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-15-2016, 04:45 PM)Red Wrote: Very nice of you Crunk! I wish you the best of luck with the streaming. Fa

Thank Red, meant to get back to you!

Also!

Don't forget I will be going live in about an hour or so!