Jinn (2014) Trailer - Watch this at night if you have the balls!
I will watch this tonight alone in the house!
If you have the balls watch it too at night!

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
This doesn't look that scary at all. It just looks like some HBO Show to be honest.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-14-2016, 07:07 PM)Red Wrote: This doesn't look that scary at all. It just looks like some HBO Show to be honest.

if you understand the meaning it is scary, do you remember my post on the thread "Do you believe ghosts exist" ? well this is what i was talking about, that's the best example what a demon can be/do

Kappa
(10-14-2016, 07:10 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 07:07 PM)Red Wrote: This doesn't look that scary at all. It just looks like some HBO Show to be honest.

if you understand the meaning it is scary, do you remember my post on the thread "Do you believe ghosts exist" ? well this is what i was talking about, that's the best example what a demon can be/do

The thought of it actually existing is scary, but that doesn't make this trailer any scarier for me. That's just me though. If other people find this trailer/movie scary then good for them, I am happy they found a good horror movie.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
This scared me as much as a Scooby-Doo episode. Found a good movie to watch though!

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
I have the balls man. Clay versus light versus fire.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-23-2016, 04:44 AM)Alex Wrote: I have the balls man. Clay versus light versus fire.

well it wasn't that scary movie anyways

Kappa