rate my signature
(10-13-2016, 12:55 AM)Bryan Wrote: Looks really nice asf man who made it

i did >Gasp

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
Realistically it's relatively simple and while simple can be nice, I find your signature to be yearning for more, like it was so close to the finish line and then compromise struck and cut it short.
The Illuminati eyes are a very nice touch and I enjoy the distortion you gave them, but the light airbrush of red you added distorts so much of the effect and it really takes away from the start of something interesting.

The text is just a basic text you added and while I don't hate it, I think you could of found something more formal like a printer or typewriter text for this theme and added the distortion effect to it.
I also noticed this odd window around the inside of it and while it does add in some focus from the red splats of airbrush red, it could do a lot better being embossed a little.

Your avatar is rather simple, but so small compared to the forum window for avatar size, compliment yourself more and make it bigger, be somebody with your Soapiness.

This is purely creative criticism and I enjoy art so much, I hate to see potential selling itself short on the devil of all art, compromise.
Good job, overall I'd give it a current rating of 3/10, make some of those changes I mentioned and it could easily be a 7.

Simple and style are best friends, good work though.
(10-14-2016, 02:12 AM)Crow Wrote: Realistically it's relatively simple and while simple can be nice, I find your signature to be yearning for more, like it was so close to the finish line and then compromise struck and cut it short.
The Illuminati eyes are a very nice touch and I enjoy the distortion you gave them, but the light airbrush of red you added distorts so much of the effect and it really takes away from the start of something interesting.

The text is just a basic text you added and while I don't hate it, I think you could of found something more formal like a printer or typewriter text for this theme and added the distortion effect to it.
I also noticed this odd window around the inside of it and while it does add in some focus from the red splats of airbrush red, it could do a lot better being embossed a little.

Your avatar is rather simple, but so small compared to the forum window for avatar size, compliment yourself more and make it bigger, be somebody with your Soapiness.

This is purely creative criticism and I enjoy art so much, I hate to see potential selling itself short on the devil of all art, compromise.
Good job, overall I'd give it a current rating of 3/10, make some of those changes I mentioned and it could easily be a 7.

My avatar looked fine in photoshop, gusss ill make it bigger 
Im to lazy to work on the signature more, but thanks for the feedback.

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
are you illuminati or you pretend to be?

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-15-2016, 04:05 PM)soap Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 02:12 AM)Crow Wrote: Realistically it's relatively simple and while simple can be nice, I find your signature to be yearning for more, like it was so close to the finish line and then compromise struck and cut it short.

My avatar looked fine in photoshop, gusss ill make it bigger 
Im to lazy to work on the signature more, but thanks for the feedback.

You actually have a super nice signature. Some things I'd recommend though:

- Remove that transparent white border with fade effect from the edges, it doesn't look right.

- Change your name! Give it a different but subtle shade of red and change the font to a Glitch type font to blend in more with the background.

- Add foreground elements! Get yourself some cool glitchy transparent foreground images to place on the top of your signature and blend them so they look cool, such as scan lines or something of that nature.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-12-2016, 09:42 PM)soap Wrote: lol am i good gfx artist or what, check out my avatar too.

I like it, it looks good, nice and simple. Only thing I have bad to say is it is almost too simple, but has so much noise in the background you can't really flair it up. I like it though 7/10

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
7/10 Pretty simple design, its pretty clean too.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff