NEED Help with dehashing 12 million hashes
hello i have a database but all passwords are hashed in md5
can someone that has free time to show me how to dehash all hashes in a list?

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
bruh... why no1 is interested to help me? is it that hard?! I will pay if thats your problem... Just someone teach me!

Kappa
Just use an online MD5 hash decrypter. They are easy to find on Google.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-13-2016, 05:08 PM)Red Wrote: Just use an online MD5 hash decrypter. They are easy to find on Google.

but i have millions of hashes, online tools do not allow more than 60 hashes at a time!

Kappa
(10-13-2016, 05:10 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:08 PM)Red Wrote: Just use an online MD5 hash decrypter. They are easy to find on Google.

but i have millions of hashes, online tools do not allow more than 60 hashes at a time!

Then you're going to have to find a program that can handle millions.

(10-13-2016, 05:11 PM)Red Wrote:

hashcat is one of them but i have no clue on how to use it and i cant find any user friendly tutorial... fml

Kappa
(10-13-2016, 05:18 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:11 PM)Red Wrote:

hashcat is one of them but i have no clue on how to use it and i cant find any user friendly tutorial... fml

Go onto Youtube and type in "how to use hashcat". A bunch of tutorial videos come up for it.

Hashcat is a bitch, and it isnt any easier with linux.
There are some people who might be able to help, I can lead you there way, if you would PM me Smile
(10-16-2016, 06:34 AM)T-Rex Wrote: Hashcat is a bitch, and it isnt any easier with linux.
There are some people who might be able to help, I can lead you there way, if you would PM me Smile

im not expecting to do anything with hashcat, if it was possible with any tool that autogenerates wordlist to bruteforce then it would do my job otherwise i doubt if my whole 500gb hdd will be enough to hold a big enough wordlist to crack these hashes i have..imma give you a pm tho i hope you show me someone that can help me.

Kappa
if you find hashcat hard you can always use hashcat gui https://hashkiller.co.uk/hashcat-gui.aspx
[-] The following 1 user Likes malt's post:
  • Harry Potter