Who plays RuneScape? o:
(10-25-2016, 11:31 PM)Red Wrote: That's pretty much how my entire Pokemon GO experience went, but in less time. I don't know who has the time to earn game points legitimately, I personally never get the time so botting only provides a better experience for those with not much time on their hands.

Exactly. I actually have other stuff going on in my life, I don't have FOREVER to play the game!

~ Vini Vici ~
(10-25-2016, 11:33 PM)Valken Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 11:31 PM)Red Wrote: That's pretty much how my entire Pokemon GO experience went, but in less time. I don't know who has the time to earn game points legitimately, I personally never get the time so botting only provides a better experience for those with not much time on their hands.

Exactly. I actually have other stuff going on in my life, I don't have FOREVER to play the game!

Yeah, I mean those games are perhaps made to last a long time, but I just can't deal with that. So i'll bot, get banned and play something without those silly limitations.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-25-2016, 10:22 PM)Luna Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 02:30 PM)AlteredStates Wrote: I used to play Runescape classic looooooooooooooong time ago. Someday i got bored and i gave away all my stuff

Haha I still play on the veteran server here and there.

I remember that wild part in the north where enemies were hard as hell and other users attack you  ^^
(10-25-2016, 11:31 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 11:29 PM)Valken Wrote: I used to play up until two years ago. I was huge into botting and buying/trading gold. My main account finally got caught and it was at that moment I decided to stop playing.

That's pretty much how my entire Pokemon GO experience went, but in less time. I don't know who has the time to earn game points legitimately, I personally never get the time so botting only provides a better experience for those with not much time on their hands.

I was like that with Pokemon GO. I wanted to change teams but I couldn't be fucked getting to level 22 again. So I just spoofed in San Francisco til I got to level 22 on a new account and joined Instinct from Valor. I hated the conflict between Valor and Mystic and I liked the fact Instinct keep to themselves and are considered the glue eaters of the teams XD

[Image: 8dG8Fpn.gif]
My daily response to everyone and everything.
@Becky
Never played it at all. Just doesn't seem like something I would like.
(10-28-2016, 10:19 AM)Aeroski Wrote: Never played it at all. Just doesn't seem like something I would like.

It isn't too bad. You should try it, but you may get bored after a while unless you have a goal.

[Image: 8dG8Fpn.gif]
My daily response to everyone and everything.
@Becky