dont smoke, try edibles instead.
My friend brought a rice crispy edible to class so we fucking ate that shit and got fucking stoned, edibels hit harder and last longer (for me) try them.

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
Amsterdam Space Cakes are out of this world, it's a nice 5 hour trip.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
idk about you guys but i bet you haven't tried to smoke ambient smell freshener in powder xD

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-13-2016, 02:42 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: idk about you guys but i bet you haven't tried to smoke ambient smell freshener in powder xD

Actually I did snort the spray of an air freshener as a dare. Let's just say that my nose never got blocked for at least a week.

(10-13-2016, 02:45 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:42 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: idk about you guys but i bet you haven't tried to smoke ambient smell freshener in powder xD

Actually I did snort the spray of an air freshener as a dare. Let's just say that my nose never got blocked for at least a week.

lol Big Grin sprays like deodorants for anti sweat (even your air freshener) have an element which cringe (idk if its correct word) the skin XD
What i was talking about is a powder which you drop it on candles or in any other active small fire and resists the heat and expands a nice smell, i think it's some kind of asian plant or smth, but it's pretty dope, when i first tried it i didn't have time to sniff well the smoke and it hit me instantly like a bullet, Stronger than skunk.

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-13-2016, 04:02 PM)Harry Potter Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 02:45 PM)Red Wrote:

lol Big Grin sprays like deodorants for anti sweat (even your air freshener) have an element which cringe (idk if its correct word) the skin XD
What i was talking about is a powder which you drop it on candles or in any other active small fire and resists the heat and expands a nice smell, i think it's some kind of asian plant or smth, but it's pretty dope, when i first tried it i didn't have time to sniff well the smoke and it hit me instantly like a bullet, Stronger than skunk.

Oh! The powders. I know what you mean. I've actually had that powder, it was pure white. So what did I do? I got some friends of mine to find people who steal from people to make money for drugs, then I gave them a bag of this powder, seriously, they didn't even hesitate to take any. It was amazing to see, there were 3 drug users that me and my friends did this with, I just wish we had recorded it.

who needs to smoke when you can inject Wink

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes SQUID-EYE's post:
  • DosiaDemon
(10-13-2016, 05:21 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: who needs to smoke when you can inject Wink

Who needs injections when you can take pills? Noh

(10-13-2016, 05:24 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:21 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: who needs to smoke when you can inject Wink

Who needs to take pills when you can crash your car  Noh

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-13-2016, 05:26 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(10-13-2016, 05:24 PM)Red Wrote:

Who needs to take pills when you can crash your car  Noh

Who needs to crash their car when you can Harambe your way to heaven? Noh

[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • SQUID-EYE